He’s 40yr old you know

KeyserSoze

Honestly this is the first game the real Allan McGregor has turned up for this season.

Hopefully he can continue in that form for the rest of the season because we will need it.

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s going to happen, tonight’s performance doesn’t change the fact he needs to be replaced.

1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Honestly this is the first game the real Allan McGregor has turned up for this season.

Hopefully he can continue in that form for the rest of the season because we will need it.

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s going to happen, tonight’s performance doesn’t change the fact he needs to be replaced.

He has been a real hero in Europe as a whole. He did, however, look fucked after the pen.. wonder if his body is fucked and he really did it in at the pen save.. 

1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Pulled off a few fantastic saves against Sparta aswell 

The one he lost possession and their boy put it away before it was chopped off. I thought here we go, he's gonna fuck up our chances tonight. 

Was absolute perfection in everything else he did and it was a great keeper performance for any keeper regardless of age.

That penalty save was sensational.

Penalty save one of the best I've ever seen. Absolutely top class.

No doubting his shot stopping but definitely doesn't inspire confidence with distribution and crosses.

Hopefully he'll continue like last night till the end of the season because he deserves to retire on a high.

3 minutes ago, DW1872 said:

Penalty save one of the best I've ever seen. Absolutely top class.

No doubting his shot stopping but definitely doesn't inspire confidence with distribution and crosses.

Hopefully he'll continue like last night till the end of the season because he deserves to retire on a high.

Trying too hard there to hide your dislike tbh.  

The guy has made a couple of flaps. Shit happens.  We seldom concede from crosses because our CB’s do their jobs.  I can’t see why you’re jumping on his distribution as it’s as good as any keeper in the spl. 

You won’t see a better penalty save than that. Still concerned with his concentration and some of the mistakes. He got very lucky with the one he messed up. As a shot stopper though he’s just different. That mental toughness is unrivalled. Just stands up big and refuses to let the ball past him 

9 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Some strike for the boy katai aswell. Should buy him some player

mate did you not see why the guy got punted from the MLS

no thanks

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

mate did you not see why the guy got punted from the MLS

no thanks

Even away from all that. He was pretty fucking wank at Chicago. He was constantly offside and just went through the motions thinking he was Messi. Once he went to a better team in LA he got better numbers but he remained just as much of a cunt as he had always been.

Here's a comment about him from one of his Fire teammates CJ Sapong

“Being a minority and I’m on this new team, I’m just trying to show I’m a worthy teammate, meeting everybody, trying to talk to people when I can, and I swear Katai did not look me in the eyes for the first two months I was there,” Sapong said. “And the whole time I’m just like, ‘Damn!’ In my experience I’ve come across some players that they’re just to themselves, they’re reserved, they want to come in, train, go score some goals, get their check, call it a day. I’ve seen those players, I know how to deal with them, give them their space. But bro, when we’re in the game and I’m trying to communicate with you something so that we can collaborate better for the team, and you can’t even look at me in my face? What’s going on here?

"I went to great lengths, I remember it got so bad. I swear, this dude was not passing to me when I was in scoring positions. This man is at impossible angle, I’m making the back post run, there’s an open goal, he’s trying to shoot it upper 90 from a 30 degree angle. I’m pulling up clips with coaches: ‘Look at these runs. What can I do better?’ Because I just want to hear the reaction, I want to hear the response.”

“I’m not throwing anybody under the bus, the response wasn’t, ‘Aw, no, we don’t see it.’ It was ‘Damn, we see it, we don’t know how to approach it. Maybe we know what it is, we don’t know how to say it to you.’ I felt that energy,” he said.

37 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Trying too hard there to hide your dislike tbh.  

The guy has made a couple of flaps. Shit happens.  We seldom concede from crosses because our CB’s do their jobs.  I can’t see why you’re jumping on his distribution as it’s as good as any keeper in the spl. 

He was excellent last night but cmon this is absolute nonsense. His distribution has always been a glaring weakness, it’s a big part of the case for McLaughlin/McCrorie playing