*****The Official Crvena zvezda v Rangers Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Helander Bassey

Jack Lundstram

Aribo Ramsey Kent

Morelos.

No point speculating about this guy or that guy. We all know nine of the eleven, the only debates are Helander/Balogun and possibly Ramsey/Kamara/Arfield.

That would be my team except I'd have Balogun instead of Helander. 

36 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

McGregor

Jack Lundstram

Aribo Ramsey Kent

Morelos.

No point speculating about this guy or that guy. We all know nine of the eleven, the only debates are Helander/Balogun and possibly Ramsey/Kamara/Arfield.

Helander isn't in euro squad

they`ll be leaving space in beind, they have to be gung ho to get back into the tie, Gio will play on that, would not be shocked to see sakala out right, has the pace and has 10 goals to his name no matter what anyone says, will lap up space inbehind, we are scoring out there for sure.

Safe trip to all bears as already said, these fkwits do have neo nazi elements to their support and probably the same ones to wave a Russian flag :confused:.

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Do the bookings still count after this round or are they wiped?

Morelos is a card away from suspension which has been hanging over him.

I’d start him and take him off if they do can’t afford a game without him. 

Just checked they are wiped after the quarters. 

This is actually one tie where we have benefitted from having the home tie first, thanks to the result. Normally going to their ground could be quite daunting but will probably be a bit more subdued than normal due to the result in first leg. 

Add in what others have said that they need to play an open game if they hope to get back in the tie and as long as we avoid losing a goal in the first 15 minutes I can see it becoming a fairly comfortable evening. 

Lose an early goal and give them belief and it becomes a long night. 

14 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

McGregor

Jack Lundstram

Aribo Ramsey Kent

Morelos.

I'd be doing a Walter.  Ramsey doesn't have the legs yet for this game.  I'd be tempted to have both Sands and Kamara in there.  Leave the attacking to Kent and Morelos.

34 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I'd be tempted to rest him, 1 more booking and he misses his next game. keep him as a sub though in case we concede a couple.

It's not going to happen.  Gio took him off at half time yesterday to be fresh for this game.   He wouldn't let Gio rest him in Europe anyway. 

No doubt that the result at Ibrox will have shaken them. However they have little option but to go flat out and hope for an early goal. They showed that they are a decent side which is what you would expect. Their defense looked a bit dodgy in the 1st leg and if we score the first goal then I reckon that's it. If they score early on then it could be a long night.

It will be tough but I am confident that we will be in the QF draw.