*****The Official Crvena zvezda v Rangers Match Thread*****

With a three goal lead I would like to see us incorporate plenty of Eastern European brand time wasting shithousery into the game Thursday - going down in a screaming heap and rolling on the floor at the slightest touch, professional fouls, dawdling over throw-ins and free kicks, “cramp”, and Shagger specialties.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Don't see why Aribo should automatically get a starting place back again. 

I know you don't like him but he was good in the first leg whether you want to believe that or not.

The game was played at 100 miles an hour and I don't think Ramsey is up to that speed yet.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I know you don't like him but he was good in the first leg whether you want to believe that or not.

The game was played at 100 miles an hour and I don't think Ramsey is up to that speed yet.

We're now paying something like £200k a game for Ramsey. If we can't use this match to get that fitness up for the end of the season then what's the point? Aribo has been chronic since January.

On 15/03/2022 at 18:30, BuffaloUSAGers said:

With a three goal lead I would like to see us incorporate plenty of Eastern European brand time wasting shithousery into the game Thursday - going down in a screaming heap and rolling on the floor at the slightest touch, professional fouls, dawdling over throw-ins and free kicks, “cramp”, and Shagger specialties.

Nah,  if it's out of order when Motherwell etc come to Ibrox and waste 30 seconds every time the bal goes out of play then its out of order if we do it. Fucking hate it! Pay cash to watch a game of fitba no folk trudging their heels taking goal kicks at the opposite end from where the ball went out...