*****Weekend of Legends Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

24 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Aye it’s fucking roast central in here. Call a cunt a cunt. Worst of all is when your pissed and wake up in the morning to a few notifications and immediately know it’s not have I been banned. It’s how bad a roasting have I got 🙈😂

:lol:

Same mate.

When we win huge games. Euros and beating the filth yet again  I know I posted a lot of shit the night before.  Got carried away and  had us winning the World Cup. :craphead:

As for people slagging me, I enjoy it. Love the Glesgae banter.

On 21/03/2022 at 05:19, ianferguson said:

Let's insult 150 years of Rangers and our legends too, just because of a ridiculous game v them , don't think so,  terrible idea.

Well said mate.

We didn't spend 150 years accumulating 55 titles to play a club who wanted to strip our titles, don't recognise our history and  wanted us dead in a friendly. Never!

We have to make sure this doesn't deter us from title 56 though, because that is their aim.

The Australian fiasco is a sideshow. Months away.

Let's concentrate on retaining our title and leaving the scum in our shadow. 

Title 56 is the priority. That comes before Europe, the cup and some friendly against rhe filth

Retain our title and we will be miles ahead for years to come. Everything else is a distraction. 

9 hours ago, Inigo said:

Don't think folk should be giving in to it being a frowned upon gesture anyway. It's not like the OO are a proscribed group. Why shouldn't he do it?

100%, mimicking playing a flute is nothing to do with the OO anyway...

We appease the haters in the shitey country Scotland has became now in the year 2022.

14 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Let them...damned if we do, damned if we don't  f*ck the media 😊🖕🏻

If this lot aint the most despicable miserable bastards under the sun,i will be surprised that pretending to play a flute is not front page news.
Let's get the events happening around us in perspective ffs.  

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

If this lot aint the most despicable miserable bastards under the sun,i will be surprised that pretending to play a flute is not front page news.
Let's get the events happening around us in perspective ffs.  

It's made news in The Sun, although it wasn't the worst written piece compared to the usual ridiculous over the top ramblings of the taigs on twitter over it :lol:

10 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

With a lot of todays team heading towards 50, younger legends required. Next Legends team - Mcgregor, Hutton, Moore, Papac, Davis, Ferguson, GVB, Lovenkrands, De Boer, Jelavic.
Reserves-Alexander, Novo, Defoe, McCann, Thomson, Albertz 

Who else would be in the squad? Struggling for another CB 

Cuellar, SDOW for CB. 

I'd love to see Klos and Prso back for one of these fixtures too.

2 hours ago, toolongawake said:

Cuellar, SDOW for CB. 

I'd love to see Klos and Prso back for one of these fixtures too.

Sadly I’m sure I read recently that big Dado’s doctors have told him he has the knees of an 80 year old and any kind of jogging or kick about is out of the question 

3 hours ago, toolongawake said:

Big Eck is often overlooked in what he achieved with us. His time here was the beginning of the post Advocaat era with massively reduced budget. He made some cracking signings and some head scratchers but for the most part kept us at the top off Scottish football.

The Man has a trophy record that SG would've loved to have and that can never be taken away from him.

He's a gentleman and he deserves much credit and respect.