*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

I don’t know how we’re going to cope with their high press πŸ˜₯

that’s why I’d play sakala as an out ball , get the ball over their defenders

into the channels and use his pace, don’t fk about passing it about at the back,or we’ll get caught out

anyway just beat them gers πŸ‘

Just now, Ivybank said:

into the channels and use his pace, don’t fk about passing it about at the back,or we’ll get caught out

Bold take

5 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

High press worked against Arfield, Dallio and Aribo in midfield with hole advantage. Today we will have Jack, Lundstrum, Ramsay. Night and day

9 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

If we hadn't lost the last one in the manner that we did I would be a lot more confident for this.

Huge game and Gio must get this right today. We can't let them get a foothold in the game.

It was an absolute outlier. Confident in that. Our mentality was just bonkers going in and Dortmund would have boosted that even now

Well another restless night before the gameΒ 

up early dog walked ,tunes onΒ 

and the realisation I’ll miss the game sets in as my boys team kicks off at 1pm todayΒ 

Just go and fucking do them Rangers pleaseΒ 

Both teams have players that can hurt the other. It's going to be tough but we have to find ways to get at their defence.Β 

Want to see the team playing with urgency and desire. I'll be furious if we just wilt under their press and spend the game defending.Β 

Just now, The true baller said:

If anyone likes a bet, goal each half 19/20 most places. 20 on it just under 40 back. Hopefully our goals and not theirs.

Actually just seen the tarriers seem to be favourites now with most, bit of a swing from earlier

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye some are still stuck shut just now apparentlyΒ 

Going to be very interesting if it's not sorted in the next hour or so

Got to wonder what goes through what passes for brains in these morons? Did they seriously think in their fevered fantasies that they were going to deny hundreds, if not thousands of Bears access to the game? No doubt that the perpetrators, even although they were lifted, will walk free of any punishment due to their age or the evidence going missing.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Actually just seen the tarriers seem to be favourites now with most, bit of a swing from earlier

The last two weeks all I have been reading and hearing about in the MSM is how all THEM have to do is turn up today. Seems that many have bought into this, hopefully prove the bookies and all of the rest wrong.