Essandoh

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No, I said I couldn’t care less. 

Still a weird take.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

As good as.

Didn’t really.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

He didn't, he just said he couldn't give a fuck, silly attitude imo.

👍

Totally scunnered at that performance today .

Wayward passing all game cost us even when they pressed it really should have been an easy enough take however  the lack of physicality from Aribo and Ramsay throughout the first half for me made them first pick for being hooked .

Great start but as usual we fall into the same trap every time they go flat forcing us out wide with little or no product however today there was a fair few delivered into the box where it falls down is when Ramsay and Aribo don't offer themselves for the Infield pass story of their first half and it just isn't good enough then the manager fails to change it .

He's as culpable today that was a fucking disgraceful showing given how shit that mob really are most look as if they couldn't give two fucks how this season pans out for themselves or the club.

Looked like clear handball on three occasions however its no excuse for that shitshow .

I'd like to think we are still in with a shout but that gutless display is begining to show the fucking Imposters within that team really don't give a fuck .

Aribo and Ramsay shouldn't be anywhere near that team ever again imo their  shitebag performance shows they clearly aren't interested.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ryan Kent is starting to get right on my tits, produces a performance now and then, get rid.

Better with a consistent 7/10 than Kent who gives you 5, 5, 5, 10, 5, 5, 5

16 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I agree with all of the above, but neither club will be investing that £40 million in the playing squad.

Yes it's a very sore one to take, that kinda cash, especially as we have contributed massively to the Champions League place.

Many on here predicted last summer that we were going to dominate for years, look where that theory is now.

League titles are not won or lost with victories or defeats against celtic, they are getting the won at Fir Park, Dingwall, Pittodrie etc etc

With the lead they had over us, they should have been winning 12 to 15 in a Row, but didn't.

The League will go back and forth over the next decade, just like it did after our failed 10 in a Row.

Very true what you're saying but I wouldn't bet your money on us even mustering a title challenge next season anyway. 

I'd imagine a large amount of player sales funds, how ever that much will be, will be paying back investors first with the first team getting the scraps 

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ryan Kent is starting to get right on my tits, produces a performance now and then, get rid.

Getting the ball from Bassey, Bassey overlaps the Kent instead of giving the ball back takes a man on and loses it and leaves us exposed.  Poor decision making.