Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

The board will take notice now he's devaluing our assets by these performances in Europe. They'd be wanting some good performances to add value to players to sell in the summer. Players like Kamara, Morelos and Kent (if they sign new deals).

He's clearly stated he's happy with his squad so the board can sack him if he's not getting results with said squad. Either he's a liar or deluded with that statement.

Players obviously need to take responsibility but I can barely put up with watching us under Gio now so can't blame the players if they are fed up with this shite negative football. 

It's not just tonight's result but I want Gio gone now, the catch 22.. How much will it cost? what about the players we brought in? and how much do we trust our board to get it right?

IMO it's all on the board but the other catch 22, who the fuck will replace them or their money?

Something is rotten up the road, its not just slow tedious tempo, lack of desire, players chucked it, devoid of tactics, creating fuck all, couldnt hit a coos arse with a banjo let alone the crazy summer window business we did. Apart from all of that shite, we're doing ok.

image.gif.4d4547ae4233c587b0f6082782149186.gif

11 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

This has been atrocious. But as a side point when the game is clearly done at half time. Why has he not gave Morelos 45. Davies 45. Yilmaz 45. Fucking mental.

Because he's clueless, stubborn and isn't seeing the bigger picture.

Not good enough to take us forward.

Been one of his biggest fans but the players are ensuring the inevitable and I would rather it happened before another couple of embarrassments. Wilson also has to go with him. 

Those players though have been an absolute embarrassment to the club over the past 4 days. Amateur, pathetic and completely disinterested. I find it hard to swallow they’ll all get a clean slate yet again. They deserve fuck all