Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

He's a ned who hasn't yet masterful the English language and grew up in a third world city yet managed to end up with the biggest podcast in Scotland, you could only dream of that.

I find it hard to watch him and his mates talk absolute shite. Cringey as hell at times too. 

Good luck to him as he's obviously making a decent enough career out of it, but not for me. 

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Maybe they have won the Euro millions as a syndicate or something, might explain why they are all walking around various football pitches not giving one single fuck. 

James Sands can go back to his team in the US in January and try be a winner with them. He's total Dugshite, never seen anything about him. 

“ we have to be realistic “

Of course we do, but looking unfit, badly coached with no visible game plan is down to him, not our expectations.

The so called diddy teams can come to Ibrox set out a plan and defend like fuck.

The 2008 team could, but this lot don’t see it. 

Had never heard of him but just watched a few videos of Jerry Yates who we've been linked to this week - looks exactly what we need up up. Quick, technical, very good finisher.

A bit of improvement from the players we've got and a couple of quality signings early on when the window opens and there's hope for this season yet.

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Had never heard of him but just watched a few videos of Jerry Yates who we've been linked to this week - looks exactly what we need up up. Quick, technical, very good finisher.

A bit of improvement from the players we've got and a couple of quality signings early on when the window opens and there's hope for this season yet.

Jerry Yates is no improvement on what we have atm mate let's be serious. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Jerry Yates is no improvement on what we have atm mate let's be serious. 

I'm basing it purely on his YT videos so possibly not but his pace and range of goals he's scored look impressive to me. Looks very skilful too.

Getting players capable of playing in the EPL before an EPL club has taken that chance on them is exactly the type of profile we should be going for.

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

26 in a couple of weeks and has 60 career goals, around 50 of those are at a lower level than the championship. Sounds like an upgrade on Morelos, sign him up :belm: 

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

26 in a couple of weeks and has 60 career goals, around 50 of those are at a lower level than the championship. Sounds like an upgrade on Morelos, sign him up :belm: 

He's joint top scorer in the Championship with a club near the bottom.

Getting players on the way up who are being linked with bigger clubs and EPL moves is exactly the type we should be going for.

I love Morelos and don't know why you've said that bit in bold.

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He's joint top scorer in the Championship with a club near the bottom.

Getting players on the way up who are being linked with bigger clubs and EPL moves is exactly the type we should be going for.

I love Morelos and don't know why you've said that bit in bold.

21/22 year olds aye, he's nearly 26 he's not someone who is promising and could really develop. Would be absolute insanity to pay the reported £5m it would take to get him.

Said the bit about Morelos as the next striker we sign will likely be replacing him.

16 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

21/22 year olds aye, he's nearly 26 he's not someone who is promising and could really develop. Would be absolute insanity to pay the reported £5m it would take to get him.

Said the bit about Morelos as the next striker we sign will likely be replacing him.

Kyogo is 27 and they spent 4 million on him