*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

Roofe doesn't score in an OF game and gets dropped. Terrible decision not to start him tonight. We were better with him.

That game will not do Sakala any favours.

Dreadful at the back. We need Helander. I can't believe he was excluded from Europe yet Ramsey was included without getting any game time.

I hate the way we pass it about sideways, which is obviously intended as a patient way of waiting for a gap.

Only thing is that they are obviously not coaching the forward players to be making any movement, as there are never any gaps.

No-one in our midfield can take a ball and turn to face the opposition goal, its always backward.

Hagi, even though he was chronic for most of the season, has been a massive miss.

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

GVB sitting in the dugout that whole half speaks volumes , a man under extreme pressure. We lose to them in the cup and I  think he will walk.

Thought Jack and him were going to go at it when he came off, Jack definitely said something to him

1 thing i'll say about Gio, he doesn't seem to give a fuck what anybody says, in his own little bubble I think

If the league is done then he needs to use Sunday to try something different. Possibly two up top, Diallo coming in, or something else. Very much still in it after tonight. They are not a great team. With a full Ibrox we can turn this around. Very poor tonight but we've got a second chance at it here.

One of the commentators spoke about playing at this level,and has never played at this level.
The other could hardly coach us out of the championship was having a go as if he wanted us to get beat.
Renember he was the cunt who bear hugged a scabby paedophile manager in front of the maun stand after they beat us at Ibrox..

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They aren't a good team at all.

We were obviously not on it tonight.

They will be up against it at Ibrox. Stadium full of Bears rocking Ibrox and they will bottle it.

I think they are a good outfit mate but they are a young team the atmosphere will spook them next week. 

The first goal next week and it's game on

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Ross Wilson is every bit as bad if no worse tbh, I’m not convinced any the January signings were Gio Signings 

Did you see Wilsons face and attention when he signed Ramsey??? 100% Wilson. He took all the credit at the time and 100% deserves all the pelters. Knee jerk reaction to making a cunt of it on the Summer.