*****The Official Rangers vs Savilles Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Good way to spend your time in the morning ye nonce.

Obviously I can’t prove this but I watched the game yesterday with my pals down the bowling club and after taking my head out my hands when they manky bastards scored I turned to my pals and said “We need to change something, Get Arfield on for his attacking threat and Sakala on for a bit of pace, Glad Gio listened and to me and took No notice of your post 😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Obviously I can’t prove this but I watched the game yesterday with my pals down the bowling club and after taking my head out my hands when they manky bastards scored I turned to my pals and said “We need to change something, Get Arfield on for his attacking threat and Sakala on for a bit of pace, Glad Gio listened and to me and took No notice of your post 😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Incoming abuse😂

9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Good for you! :thumbup:

I barely give a fuck what I post during a match, especially after drinking the amount I had by then :lol:

48 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Has there ever been a season that has put us all through the emotional wringer than this season :lol:

Manchester season is a good comparison but my memory of that season was mostly positive until the final 4 weeks or so when things started going a bit south . 

this season has had us having to deal with the most gut wrenching of lows to highest of highs all within a few days of each other at times .

Manchester year was really strange .I can remember going into the European games indifferent until it was the semi .

Losing in Europe would have allowed us to focus domestically.So games wee a win win ,If we lost to Sporting or  Bremen most bears wouldn’t have been overly bothered .

This time we have been choking to get as far as we can since Dortmund .