*****The Official Rangers vs Savilles Match Thread*****

2 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

Did anyone see what i saw during the 2nd half think Kent had the ball in the net but was called off side but the ball came off a celtic player last. They never showed it or mentioned again? I don't have sky plus assess it.

I thought so too.

They sure didn’t dwell on it, which I always feel means they’re covering up.

Not had chance to review - I’ll take a look later.

1 hour ago, five stars said:

Yip, it was a strange one, didn't see any replays of it.

Also when Kent was through on goal in the first few minutes, McGregor come desperately flying  in at pace and it looks like he takes Kent out. Not sure if he got a touch on the ball but looked like a reckless and dangerous tackle.

Should have been a card, but probably fell into the ‘too early in the game’ category…

Honestly for a so called professional organisation to be so immature to call us by anything but our name is beyond compare. Harboured paedos too incase there are those that did not know :sherlock:

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That is honestly up there my favourites btw. That support from start to finish was unreal

Cant think of many weeks where as a support we have had so many goals that caused scenes in the stands like the last two games :lol:

here’s hoping the best are yet to come over the next few weeks 

2 hours ago, five stars said:

He also took Aribo out not that long after with a lunging tackle. Should of been a yellow there too.

Yes.

Seems to commit 3 bookable offences a game, but only get one card…

Possibly payback for the red in our 4-1 win last year.

Or, like his predecessor, the sellik captain is allowed a leeway not afforded his Rangers counterpart.

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Honestly for a so called professional organisation to be so immature to call us by anything but our name is beyond compare. Harboured paedos too incase there are those that did not know :sherlock:

To be honest, on the (very) off-chance I became chairman of Rangers, I’d be sooooo tempted to have the programmes, scoreboards, etc, showing Savco FC, Separate Entity FC, whatever…

And I’m as mature as they come!

No doubt get hauled over the coals for it, but it would be worth it!

Watched the game again last night, it was Arfield had the ball in the net again 85th minute ball came off a scum player to him he knocked it in and was offside!!??Anyway I was still shouting at the TV and kicking every ball. Well done Rangers been proud as fuck this week 👏🤍💙🇬🇧

7 hours ago, HG5 said:

Yes.

Seems to commit 3 bookable offences a game, but only get one card…

Possibly payback for the red in our 4-1 win last year.

Or, like his predecessor, the sellik captain is allowed a leeway not afforded his Rangers counterpart.

Brown got away murder, every team in the league was aware of it.

McGregor's second bookable offensive for his lunge on Aribo was after only 6 minutes. They should of been down to 10 men for nearly the whole game.

5 hours ago, five stars said:

Brown got away murder, every team in the league was aware of it.

McGregor's second bookable offensive for his lunge on Aribo was after only 6 minutes. They should of been down to 10 men for nearly the whole game.

I was working so had to listen to radio and catch the highlights on Sportscene .

Arsehole commentator was raving about the ref keeping his cards in his pocket .Post match they want only Rangers players carded .

17 hours ago, Craig/ said:

Hahaa they’re actually so deluded this was a free kick to the rats and a yellow to Aribo🤣🤣

The cunts later tried to get Bassey sent off for jumping the barrier into the fans because they thought that was him! lol