Alan mulvaney

kelvd1873

4 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

If you can't confirm it why have you posted it?

Thought I read he was the linesman in the other half? 

I read that also yesterday I’m hoping someone on here can confirm if it was him or not. Plenty of talk on Twitter saying it’s him. If it is he needs to be highlighted. 

2 hours ago, YearsofWar said:

It was him. They had Mulvanny in the 2nd half. Whoever said it was Potter who allowed the clear offside is talking shite, It was Mulvanny. Nothing will be made of this because as usual the narrative is they were cheated because we didn't receive a yellow card for every single foul we committed. Nobody associated with our club will ask any questions. Again, as usual.

So it was 100% mulvaney on this side? If so the club needs to ask questions about him. 

27292BA6-5059-429C-AD61-7F49ED5DE812.jpeg

6 hours ago, left winger said:

Can we stop calling the diving wee git by his first name. He’s not our pal - it’s Furuhashi. 

5 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's just so hard to spell but

5 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Absolutely hate that the media use his first name like that. 

3 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Tbh I couldn’t be arsed it’s easier writing kyogo.

3 hours ago, King Jela said:

I thought Kyogo was his 2nd name

I just refer to him as the burned oot Japanese one, as opposed to the bald Japanese one and the other Japanese one... saves confusion.

6 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

So it was 100% mulvaney on this side? If so the club needs to ask questions about him. 

So tell us what are you now going to do about it? 

hopefully not sit back and  wait on someone from the club reading your thread. 

please tell us?

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

This is the type of cheat who as well as linesman , will be watching the VAR when it starts.

The club should be trying to get him out of the game , as blatant as Clancy......

There is absolutely no way that would get missed by VAR. It doesn't matter who is reviewing it.

Are we sure that picture is real? There have been lots of photoshops done after games to get fans in an uproar. From manipulating refs faces to show them celebrating goals to moving Ajer 10 yards back to show that Biton wasn't last man the game he got sent off. Seems far too blatant to be real. IIRC the replays at the time were shite or even non-existent like Arfield's second. 

7 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

27292BA6-5059-429C-AD61-7F49ED5DE812.jpeg

You can see Mulvanny to the left of Madden as they leave the tunnel at the start of the video, but he's to the right side of the dugouts/match camera. He stays on the right side of the pitch for the rest of the match. His boots are all black, Potter's are black and white. Skip forward to 4:04 and you can see him standing beside Jota at a corner in the 2nd half.

He is a cheat with a catalog of unbelievable "mistakes" against us, but as @KeyserSoze says, the club won't say or do anything.

4 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

I just refer to him as the burned oot Japanese one, as opposed to the bald Japanese one and the other Japanese one... saves confusion.

What about the other other Japanese one who's been seen less than the loch ness monster