*****The Official Europa League Finalists vs Dundee Utd Thread*****

10 minutes ago, Dave55 said:

I would say give diallo a chance for the remaining games in the league personally. If he performs may just be in contention for Seville. Its clear he has more ability than sakala or wright!

It’s clear by the fact you don’t know who Alex Lowry is you should fuck off, Dave 

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Tav, Goldson, Balogun, Bassey, Aribo, Kamara, Jack, Kent and Lundstram should be used sparingly if at all in the next few matches. No injuries, just keep players ticking over with a few mins if need be.

Last thing we need is some rabid Dhim supporting clogger or suchlike taking out our key men to make a name for themselves.

Totally agree!

13 hours ago, Dave55 said:

He's an 18 year old who has made about 3 appearances this season. Forgive me for not having actually watched him play. I think u should fuck off!

Should really be watching every minute of every game… 

29 minutes ago, Jon-the-Stripe said:

Still on cloud 9 here! I’m living the fucking dream man! 🍻

Thursday meet up with my boy for pre wedding meal, hotel stay and watching Rangers reach Europa Final in the pub 🇬🇧 Amazing, unbelievably special party time. It was the dream start for us both. 

Hold my beer….

Friday  I gained the most stunning, wonderful, amazing and funny daughter in-law at the best wedding ever on the best day of my life at my sons wedding, can’t put into words how proud and happy I was 🥹

and yes it got very messy 😂

Hold my beer…..

Dont know whether you know (or care) but we’re also Bristol Rovers supporters, so sorry bride off ta the game we go 😂 what a fucking climax ! Needed  to score SEVEN to get promoted..they only fucking did it!  Joey bloody Barton mind 😂

I. Am. Blessed. 😌

Now sitting taking it all in before watchin later….‘Mon th Gers finish my 4 days off in style 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 I swear if we win the final in Seville it will be the best year of my life 💪🏼

Absolutely brilliant 👏 

Hope you've all had an amazing time & it gets even better on the 18th!

I'm at odds over the the resting of players, I think the demanding schedule we just came through didn't allow the players to take their eye off the ball and get to carried away by the occasion.

It allowed them to get on with the job and not really focus on the opposition and what players we had missing. We always had an edge and it told in our fitness.

The benefits of resting the players could have it's advantages and disadvantages, as I see it, but that's a decision Gio's gonna have to make. He'll be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.