*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

7 minutes ago, bassettger said:

Why do we keep selecting Ramsey in this forum ? He is yesterdays man and has delivered nothing. He is just not fit and he is not committed to Rangers. Let's put Lowry in even if the risk is he freezes. If he does play well and we win what a lift for him for next season. Ramsey will be desperately searching for his next pay day next year. He is going to sit out that stupid contract he has with Juventus most probably and go on holiday. Ross Wilson should be binned for signing him without doing his homework.

I can’t see Lowry starting due to lack of experience but i’d have no problem with it.

I’d rather have Ramsey starting before Wright, Sakala or Arfield every day of week.

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I understand what you’re saying but the games on Saturday, it’s Thursday.

Last night was a gutting disappointment but at the end of the day we lost on penalties, there’s little can be said about that manner of defeat. 

I’ve said for a long time I will be delighted when we lift the Scottish Cup again, and last night has not changed that for me at all.

Queen of the South was far worse circumstances tbh.

Lost the league at Pittodrie on a Thursday night and played it less than 48 hours later.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I can’t see Lowry starting due to lack of experience but i’d have no problem with it.

I’d rather have Ramsey starting before Wright, Sakala or Arfield every day of week.

I don't think any of the above should start but Ramsey only really competes with Arfield. While I agree he is a better player than Arfield at least Scott is committed to Rangers and he did help get us to the final so I would probably bring him off the bench before Ramsey who can't deliver 90 mins at full pace. I would not even have Ramsey on the bench but would promote Mccann from the b team and drop Ramsey completely and give him his ticket back to Italy.