*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It has certainly been a season of some incredible euphoric highs and some very dark and sombre lows.

Similar in ways to Manchester but also different 

that season spurred us into 3 titles in a row following it so hopefully a similar outcome this time around 

big change I want to see around the club now is building teams capable of performing well in Europe and winning the title. We got that spot on last season. That is the blueprint , too often pre 2012 we were quite accepting of having one good season in Europe out of every 5 or so . 

Right, Wednesday was a sore one to take and it still hurts, but we've all had a bit of time to digest it now and to lick our wounds. I'm getting up for this game tomorrow. We haven't won a cup in over a decade and the fans and the players/management team deserve to finish this season with silverware. Let's fucking go, Rangers.

I have a ticket for B1 right near the front, will almost be in with the Ub's not really for me at my age so if anyone want's to swap (not take off my hands) a ticket for another area give me a shout!

9 minutes ago, mus said:

I have a ticket for B1 right near the front, will almost be in with the Ub's not really for me at my age so if anyone want's to swap (not take off my hands) a ticket for another area give me a shout!

I'm B2 row V if that's far enough for you swap, happy to do

Team I would play,

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Balogun, Bassey, Jack, Lundstrum, Lowry, Aribo, R

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

McLaughlin 

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey 

Davis Lundstram

Aribo Lowry Kent 

Roofe

3-0 Rangers. Goldsons last game for us, so hopefully a winners medal for him. 

Would let McGregor have the chance to go out on a high and if fit Jack rather than Davis but apart from that spot on. Also would have McCann on the bench and drop Ramsey from the squad and send him on his way back to Italy.

1 minute ago, bassettger said:

Team I would play,

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Balogun, Bassey, Jack, Lundstrum, Lowry, Aribo, R

Would let McGregor have the chance to go out on a high and if fit Jack rather than Davis but apart from that spot on. Also would have McCann on the bench and drop Ramsey from the squad and send him on his way back to Italy.

I get what you’re saying about McGregor mate but it would be wrong to drop McLaughlin for the final. He is the keeper that got us here so for me he has to play. 

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Bassey Barasic 

Lundstram Davis Lowry

Aribo Roofe Kent.

Need to win this. It's been too long since we last won the Scottish cup.

Going to be tough to bounce back after Wednesday but need some silverware for the season.  

Would be an absolute riddy to end the 150th year without a trophy.

They'd better be fucking well ready to get stuck in right from the off. If anyone's not, play someone who is - regardless of seniority.