Cinch Deal

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

When Spurs games are on TV half the sports bars on the planet will show them .But Cinch is about as relevant in South Korea ,Brazil etc as a Haggis supper .

That’s the whole point of advertising. Unlimited exposure internet clicks social media follows. Build your reputation and expand.

A company like cinch will be global soon and people will trust it cos they’ve already seen it that’s how these things work.

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s the whole point of advertising. Unlimited exposure internet clicks social media follows. Build your reputation and expand.

A company like cinch will be global soon and people will trust it cos they’ve already seen it that’s how these things work.

France ,Italy ,wherever will already have their own versions ,Just like we already have Cazoo here too .

The spfl will also need to pay us our fair share as it is their fault that the deal conflicts with one of our own sponsors / partners - they did not do their due dillegence and cannot penalise a member club for their fuck up, so anybody saying differently (not on here I wouldn't imagine) is a fckn numpty / at it.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Maybe more relevant is the sponsorship deal the womens League in England signed 4m a year ..

Big country I know but there will be as many watching Scottish football in England as the woman’s game .

Had to look this up to get exact figures but the record global audience for an OF game is 1.5m while last year's domestic audience for the Women's FA Cup final was 1.3m. 

I would get used to women's football in England becoming more marketable than us. I wouldn't be surprised if the long term goal is to get our women's side into a British Premier League. It's more achievable than a men's version.

12 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

So the Specky Liar is alive and well? 

Cue some weasel words and lies - of this you can be certain

Here's the crux of the matter, due to the incompetence and arrogance of this clown and his weasel chairman, whatever has been agreed will 100% be an even worse deal than the horrendous deal he ploughed on with last year. By signing a contract with Cinch knowing that Rangers had informed him of their inability to participate he left Scottish football exposed to being screwed for whatever Cinch pretty much wanted. He should be sacked and so should the Chairman - they won't because they dance (willingly) to the tune of one club in particular.

It's interesting to look at his weasel words...

“Under the terms of the revised cinch contract, Rangers are no longer required to participate by providing the sponsorship inventory that they have so far not provided, whilst, crucially, the overall income to Scottish football is expected to remain materially unchanged over the original five-year term of the sponsorship. 

“This revised package has now been approved by cinch Premiership Clubs.

“It’s extremely good news that we have been able to work with our partners at cinch to develop an updated sponsorship package which delivers the same level of financial support to Scottish football, whilst providing additional SPFL media assets to cinch to compensate for loss of Rangers related rights. It is testament to the strength of our relationship with cinch, and the high value they place on it, that they have agreed to move forward with us on this basis.

“This deal gives us further confidence that we will exceed our budget and deliver fees to Clubs of more than £27.5 million for Season 2021/22.”

A revised deal that's expected???? to deliver the same overall revenue over the original five-year term??? Has the deal been extended and if so for how long and for how much??

whilst providing additional SPFL media assets to cinch to compensate for loss of Rangers related rights??? what are they getting and for how long??

It's all smoke and mirrors

I'd have loved to have been the Cinch Commercial guy...

"Right you ya specks dick, have I got this right - Rangers aren't carrying any of our branding and you knew this before you signed our deal? Seriously?? You know that Rangers and celtic were the only reason we done this deal ya tube. So really you knowingly took our money under false pretences? That's fraud, specky. 

So here's the new deal GI Joe, when I say dance you put on you Cinch tutu and start dancing until I say stop. And we'll be taking every square inch of space in every ground (except Ibrox ya weasel), every week for the next 50 years and we'll pay you £10 a year after the first 5 years"

Specky "Sounds great, where do I sign - can we keep the details quiet for now though please"

DISCLAIMER - Some of the detail here may be slightly wrong - but not by much

You are one of the better posters on here, mate. Brilliant sarcasm (and truths). Well done.

As I understand it the money from broadcasters, sponsors etc goes into what is known as the prize pot so we get the same amount of money for not advertising cinch as those that do.

Hell mend them. They chose not to pass the vote of no confidence.

Despite all the bullshit spin from the amateurs it appears Rangers were right all along.

The constant narrative from the imbeciles in the press was non participation was hurting other clubs, another blatant lie that will undoubtedly go unchallenged.

when its patently obvious procedures were ignored by the cabal to railroad through a pittance of a deal and still they remain in a job ,they clearly aren't capable of doing !

Allied with incompetence that would see similar idiocy curtailed by swift removal of those responsible in any other walk of life.

I'd like to see the club move on this shower of clowns ,

we as a support should be equally vociferous in demanding the removal of these clowns and challenging those useful idiots in the press who peddled the lies surrounding this deal .

when it was obvious from day one the cabal once again prove their incompetence in negotiating a sponsorship deal that had conflicts of interest that they failed to deal with and even now are adamant there was no issues and effectively held clubs to ransom and not for the first time where monies are concerned .

The complicity of the media is actually quite staggering in covering for these incompetent bastards who know exactly what they are doing and for who.

Any other company and or its shareholders would be demanding the removal but such is the amateurish structure of Scottish Football it's continually exploited by stooges who sap every bit of life it's gives out for little input .

The parasite stooges know they are having an easy time of it .

10 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Pretty sure I was backing the board on this one in the other thread when it was first actioned. Also this was Park taking the fight to the SPFL, not the executive board. 

Specky wanker made another error yet still in a job.

10 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Will be raging.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

38 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Pretty sure I was backing the board on this one in the other thread when it was first actioned. Also this was Park taking the fight to the SPFL, not the executive board. 

Specky wanker made another error yet still in a job.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Had we lost it woulda been interesting to see what your reaction woulda been 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Had we lost it woulda been interesting to see what your reaction woulda been 

Would've been the laughing stock of scottish football if Park lost. Lucky enough scottish football is ran by someone far more incompetent than Robertson.

Cinch still going ahead with the sponsorship is a strange one though. Maybe because it was that cheap of a deal anyway for them.

End of the day doncaster and Co knew we couldn’t comply and went ahead with this deal anyway. 

As usual we got the blame for their incompetance, instead of asking questions on the negligence doncaster had shown. 

No matter how they spin this no way that deal benefits Scottish football now. Cinch would have had them over a barrel and doncaster has probably given them a ton of concessions to keep them on board.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Would've been the laughing stock of scottish football if Park lost. Lucky enough scottish football is ran by someone far more incompetent than Robertson.

Cinch still going ahead with the sponsorship is a strange one though. Maybe because it was that cheap of a deal anyway for them.

And there it is. Gee yersel a shake