Cinch Deal

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yet tbh we have an empty space for a sleeve sponsor now but still have Sportemongo and Bitci on our shirts and shorts :lol:

I thought I seen we had announced a new lower back shirt sponsor to replace sportemongo, can't find where I seen it though. 

1 minute ago, RossS1873 said:

Hopefully, Dougie Park gets his name on it for top shithousery

For shits and giggles, I would reach out to Cinch and see if it was possible to do a side deal with them for twice as much as anyone else is getting.

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Surely now is the time instead of fucking about with no mark brands to get a big one to come in and take the sleeve sponsor and broadcast exactly how much we’d get from now until 2026 (preferably more than the entire cinch deal) to finally end these cunts running the game

Would be interesting to see how much our boxt deal is.

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

right hawd on is it now changed to if we win the league we get fuck all? surely doncaster and everyone else involved must walk now surely Rangers can demand his resignation for maladministration 

even if thats not the case this shambles would have seen him booted from any other league

Think we would still need to get prize money, as this is in a different part of the deal that I don't think was voted for.

Not sure if there is however other payments that come out with prize money for the sponsorship that we would not receive.

Might be wrong though.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The cinch money along with the TV money all goes into something called the prize fund. The SPFL use that to cover their expenses for the season and what remains is distrubed to the member clubs.

That's how I think it works anyway

and dont forget any money paid out to third parties as a finder fee

seriously why dont the other clubs kick up a fuss

1 hour ago, still_a_smarmy_twat said:

For shits and giggles, I would reach out to Cinch and see if it was possible to do a side deal with them for twice as much as anyone else is getting.

I know you are joking but in that scenario we possibly end up expelled from the league and have our membership of the SFA revoked in attempting that.

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I know you are joking but in that scenario we possibly end up expelled from the league and have our membership of the SFA revoked in attempting that.

Dont think so. We could amicably resolve the issue with out sponsor who held the objection, if they changed term, then our problem would go away.

We wont do it though, but theoretically we could.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Sure Edgar already said we could go to cinch and get a sleeve sponsorship with no issues at all. Our issue is with the SPFL, not with cinch.