Rangers Fans Good deeds

6 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

@ForeverAndEver derailing another thread and @admin doing nothing.

I don’t understand the big deal here.

I just described a good deed I did for a fellow bear, and yet everyone is being very aggressive towards me.

50 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

When are you going to post another one of your quarterly “are we in crisis/our squad are all losers” threads? They’re always a good laugh.

Still funnier than this pish you’ve derailed the thread with. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Still funnier than this pish you’ve derailed the thread with. 

I didn’t derail it at all, I posted an example of a good deed I did for a fellow bear and then you chose to make unfounded accusations about my personal life.

You were the one who derailed it, not me.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Wee guy in blackpool couldn’t find his bus to get home lost his phone etc the other week.

gave him the spare train ticket and got him back up to Glasgow.

My missus count in this?  Don’t think that Brummie lad was one of us but!!

12 minutes ago, don logan said:

Over in Barcelona the last time we were there. Started a pub crawl in Las Ramblas and headed out to the marina, where my friend discovered he had lost his wallet. We had to go back to every bar we'd been in to try and track it down but no joy. All money and cards gone and our afternoon pub crawl seriously derailed. About three days after we got back, my friend's sister contacted him to say she'd been contacted on Facebook to see if she was related to him, and that he had his wallet. He popped over to the guys house to pick it up - everything intact. He's left it on the table of the first bar we'd been in and the guy had got it just after we left. Think he was called Brian and he declined a reward for the return of it. Cheers Brian, a wonderful gesture.

This him?

8 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Just thinking what good deeds out there have Rangers fans done for fellow bears. 
not a major one but me and my mate were down in Leeds yesterday for the cricket. Got on the bus back to hotel and driver said to us we get on free cause my mate had a Rangers trackie top on. 

For me, this actual forum has done the best deed ever, and once again differences aside I thank every single one