Sportscene

Vision

Don't watch it but been told they didn't highlight the wrongful non red of the Livi player or Colaks goal which was onside but was chopped off yet did say VAR would have allowed Livi to score a 2nd goal whilst refusing to highlight 2 fouls on Rangers players in our box in the same incident. This is the cancer our club have got back into bed with. We asked them for parity and fair balanced reporting just last week and this is the crap they serve up. If i had a say at the club, i'd be calling them out in public about it. Let everyone see how they behave. Interesting also to note, of their 8 or 9 pundits on radio yesterday, all of them tipped celtic for the title, without hesitation. 

22 hours ago, Vision said:

Just watched this shite. No analysis of the offside goal ( is it any wonder see below )

giphy.gif

They didn't even highlight the possible red card of the livi player, then made a big deal of Livi's disallowed goal.

Get them to fuck Rangers ban sin die.

Robbed of an excellent goal. That's what Colak is all about. Clear as day he's level. Of course they weren't going to discuss it. If it was the other way around it would be getting discussed, as a goal cause it wouldn't be chopped off if it was a yellow jersey.

So it seems the producers just couldn’t provide a professional programme and have just come across as sad, bitter employees.

I never watch it but we got to remember some people especially older ones don’t have iptv or a subscription package due to whatever so these people might not have choice.

The same poor bastards are probably paying for a tv licence yet they don’t get a fair and balanced coverage. 

So where do the club go with this now, should we ban them again and put out a public statement or work behind closed doors with our grievance and give them another chance?

13 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

So it seems the producers just couldn’t provide a professional programme and have just come across as sad, bitter employees.

I never watch it but we got to remember some people especially older ones don’t have iptv or a subscription package due to whatever so these people might not have choice.

The same poor bastards are probably paying for a tv licence yet they don’t get a fair and balanced coverage. 

So where do the club go with this now, should we ban them again and put out a public statement or work behind closed doors with our grievance and give them another chance?

They haven't changed personnel so why would the mentality they've had for years change? They still employ Stewart etc who can't bring themselves to be unbiased.

You don't need an IPTV or subscription service to watch our highlights, they're always on youtube, twitter, forums straight after the matches. All they add is a shite punditry analysis. Everyone has multiple choices to watch out highlights before even thinking about watching Sportscene.

We have never banned BBC Scotland. We only removed one reporters previldges. After Saturdays nonsense I would highly suspect the club is talking to them behind the scenes about it.

Do yourself a massive favour and don’t watch this pile of shite until we beat the bheggars.  It’s amateur hour at the best of times and I’m quite sure other clubs supporters say the same about the coverage of their games missing some key points but everyone “loves” the editing of this shite. The quality of presenters and pundits says it all.