Sportscene

Vision

Hardly ever watch it, can’t stand or take the presenters.

The times I have seen it, the guest analysts were the most impartial. Not hard Tbf.

Marvin Bartley and James McFadden. Don’t mind these 2.

in fact, I’d say i quite like analysis from McFadden. He comes across as fair and knowledgeable, for all the teams in my opinion. Done might disagree though.

I know he supposedly from a celtic family/supporter, but I have never personally  seen him being nothing but respectful regarding us, and calls or as it is. Not what he’d like it to be or not be,  and not over glorifying them. But I don’t really watch analysis much of their games so it’s hard to say fully on that front.

10 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Hardly ever watch it, can’t stand or take the presenters.

The times I have seen it, the guest analysts were the most impartial. Not hard Tbf.

Marvin Bartley and James McFadden. Don’t mind these 2.

in fact, I’d say i quite like analysis from McFadden. He comes across as fair and knowledgeable, for all the teams in my opinion. Done might disagree though.

I know he supposedly from a celtic family/supporter, but I have never personally  seen him being nothing but respectful regarding us, and calls or as it is. Not what he’d like it to be or not be,  and not over glorifying them. But I don’t really watch analysis much of their games so it’s hard to say fully on that front.

Mcfadden is usually objective, don't mind him. Bartley is a fanny.

30 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Watched it the other day - spent more time talking about Sands not being sent off than about the game.  Stewart is laughable - doesn't even try to hide it.  

He's the main reason I don't watch it.

3 hours ago, 32Blue said:

He's the main reason I don't watch it.

I can’t remember the exact context but watched it this weekend and he basically ended the segment stating we shouldn’t be signing players as it stops our youth getting a chance, it was just an unnecessary dig at us dressed up as reasonable analysis (same comment could be made about every club).

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

No mention of the booing from Dundee Hibs and and did not show our goal celebration sticking it their "fans"

Why?

Why? It's only Rangers they despise. They go out of their way to highlight every single tiny misindeavour by our support,  but ignore others supports antics.

Any mention of the filth supports scummy behaviour?

McFadden and Bartley are fine. McFadden is probably the most interesting and surprisingly somewhat impartial. Foster knows nothing about football.

Stewart is just a nationalist. He hates everything about us. And everything he says is through that veil. He’s almost like Spiers in a way. He clearly has made his mind up and has his own agenda. And everything he says and writes is done “subtly” to promote this narrative of “big bad Rangers fans” without crossing the line and getting fired.