Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

19 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Its the ease in which he's wound up, the hibs boy today bumped him in the back once and he's having fly kicks and swinging arms back, defenders must love being able to wind him up by doing absolutely fuck all

What annoyed me today was all he had to do was come on and give Porteous a wee couple of nudges and instead he lets a no mark wind him up. 

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’ve not seen it in a meaningful game for a long time that’s why he’s not getting a game

if anybody thinks Alfie should be playing ahead of colak they are kidding themselves on, look at the state of the shape of him compared to colak, was he even training during his rehab or just eating pies for the rest of last season, it looks the latter to me

He's not there yet fitness wise but he's on today and it was a disaster, I wish Colak had stayed on with him to see how that might have played out.

14 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

No. But we know morelos is refereed to a different standard in Scotland. 

He doesn't raise his arm and collum gets nothing to use. Morelos should long know by now what officials are like in this country.

And yet he gives collum who everybody and his dug knows he hates Morelos the easiest of opportunities to get the red card out.

Just now, DiamondDan said:

He should be booed the next time he leaves the dug out at Ibrox, so much for "no man is bigger than the club". These days a fat no mark from Colombia seems to be regarded as bigger than the club.

Some of the comments in this thread have been shocking but this is next level walloper stuff. 

This place is fucking mental sometimes. 

57 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Seiously just sshh man.

Sick of this overreaction.

Mate it isn't an overreaction, there was no need for that today, it has happened to many times to just shrug the shoulders as it's what Alfie does!!

He is never going to change which is clearly evident as he is still doing it in his 5th season with us

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Mate it isn't an overreaction, there was no need for that today, it has happened to many times to just shrug the shoulders as it's what Alfie does!!

He is never going to change which is clearly evident as he is still doing it in his 5th season with us

Claiming we should get rid of our best player with an unreal record, is definitely an overreaction. 

Theres a big debate if its even a red.

1 hour ago, Blue Viking said:

Is this his 8th red card in Scottish football ?

His hot temper is a liability and always has been - even if he gets into shape, I will always have the fear he will do some thing stupid and get send of - I had that feeling today.

Honestly I wouldn't be sorry to see him go.

Shut up ya fucking moon howler. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Claiming we should get rid of our best player with an unreal record, is definitely an overreaction. 

Theres a big debate if its even a red.

People are just sick of him costing us now mate, we all knew when he got sent off it was going to cost us points, I'm just sick that one player can continually make these poor judgement calls

18 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Some of the comments in this thread have been shocking but this is next level walloper stuff. 

This place is fucking mental sometimes. 

Why? He's cost us multiple points with utter stupidity. Those points cost us leagues and won't help any chance we had of winning the current title.

This isn't a player making honest, genuine mistakes whilst trying their bes. These are  deliberate choices he's making. He doesn't give a toss about anything other than himself and settling his own wee petty scores. I'd have more respect for him if he even went about it like a man, Duncan Ferguson style. Instead it's snidey, petty, cowardly effort every time.

He deserves utter pelters.