Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Would we expect to see a red for that same action by an opponent on our defenders?

Not a fucking chance imo.

No but he's still fucking stupid to even give the ref a decision to make, why the silly wee kick and the throwback of the arm, not even like the hibs defender was all over him and he was trying to jostle him off

It was stupid, soft but stupid 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Your first posts since Jan amd negative as usual.

Mods get this cunt to fuck man.

Haha some people have better things to do than come on here pal, sorry that in your existence there’s nothing better for you to do, you should try and get out more but😉

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbf he has been retrospectively banned twice at least since then, hibs away again and united away, both were bans that the ref missed

Not like he's been an angel for 3 years

Hibs one was not much he could do, DU one was a shocking from him. Forgot about that tbh.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hibs one was not much he could do, DU one was a shocking from him. Forgot about that tbh.

Its the ease in which he's wound up, the hibs boy today bumped him in the back once and he's having fly kicks and swinging arms back, defenders must love being able to wind him up by doing absolutely fuck all

18 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Get him to fuck, he thinks people are only there to watch him and thinks he’s bigger than the club, it’s fucking obvious now, that poofy wee smile when he gets exactly what he deserves isn’t washing with me anymore, if you ask me my opinion on wether Alfie tried to make contact with the hibs player with his hand or elbow I would say he tried to make contact with the elbow but couldn’t even do that right, fuck him he’s a fat mess now and we need to move on, I put my money on it no decent team even takes a risk on him for a million, one of the biggest liabilities in football, tell me a player more petulant than Morelos, I’ve not seen him

:belm:

18 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbf he has been retrospectively banned twice at least since then, hibs away again and united away, both were bans that the ref missed

Not like he's been an angel for 3 years

He has also been red-carded on a number of occasions which were never reds.

He is desperately unfit and looks overweight for a professional player. He’s worth his weight in gold when he’s at it but is worth fuck all in this condition. It’s time for the management at the club to shape him up or ship him out. There are plenty who will try to defend his actions today but it was fucking stupid in the extreme. 

9 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I'll be surprised if Gio gives him the time of day now.

Ill be honest that's 1 thing I like with Gio, Roofe has clearly pissed him off and Lowry was another who apparently turned up unfit to preseason, we've not seen either of them since.

I dont think he'll be frozen out or anything like that, think he'll be told to sign a deal by the end of the window or we'll punt him

Gios handling him the right way, needs to play himself into the side and if his fitness and sharpness isn’t up to scratch, he stays on the bench. 

He’s just done himself out of any chance of starting on Wednesday, which is a shame as he’d be more suited to that game than Colak. But right now, he’s a liability and isn’t sharp enough to justify playing over Antonio.

29 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Would we expect to see a red for that same action by an opponent on our defenders?

Not a fucking chance imo.

No. But we know morelos is refereed to a different standard in Scotland. 

He doesn't raise his arm and collum gets nothing to use. Morelos should long know by now what officials are like in this country.