Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

4 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Why? He's cost us multiple points with utter stupidity. Those points cost us leagues and won't help any chance we had of winning the current title.

This isn't a player making honest, genuine mistakes whilst trying their bes. These are  deliberate choices he's making. He doesn't give a fuck about anything other than himself and settling his own wee petty scores. I'd have more respect for him if he even went about it like a man, Duncan Ferguson style. Instead it's snidey, petty, cowardly effort every time.

He deserves utter pelters.

So we've to proactively boo our own players at ibrox now. 

Ffs. 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Petulant.  Thought we'd seen the end of that 2/3 seasons ago . 

Why would you think that? He missed 3 games last season for stamping on porteous and 3 games the previous season for elbowing a Dundee Utd player. Truth is the petulance will never stop and I think it’s time we move him on.

26 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

He should be booed the next time he leaves the dug out at Ibrox, so much for "no man is bigger than the club". These days a fat no mark from Colombia seems to be regarded as bigger than the club.

We are all frustrated at dropping points but you’re bang out of line with those comments.

28 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

He should be booed the next time he leaves the dug out at Ibrox, so much for "no man is bigger than the club". These days a fat no mark from Colombia seems to be regarded as bigger than the club.

Are you trying to compete with the recently banned fanny?

24 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I called the cunt out on the first page, seems he decided to go full in before the ban.

Fanny.

Was trying to stay off here today after that game mate 😂, too angry, only saw once I’d been tagged by @SkylineBlue

52 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Why would you think that? He missed 3 games last season for stamping on porteous and 3 games the previous season for elbowing a Dundee Utd player. Truth is the petulance will never stop and I think it’s time we move him on.

Agreed, a side show we don't need. Controversial but we can do better when he moves on

When he's on form he's some player today should've been another chance for him to get back to doing what he does best.

That stupid reaction fucked our result today Imo that's up there with the other two or three stupid reactions he's had I've defended him when he was clearly being singled out in his first few years ,today didn't help his case one bit as there was nothing beforehand despite those hibs cunts having previous given the sheer thuggery they've gotten away with over the last 6; years.

At the very least he owes his teammates and supporters an apology that'll better protect him and the team because these situations will flare up again be it by sheer thuggery or the usual underhanded means but to lash out like he did today was fucking stupid.

Let us down today regardless of how u view it - Gave Collum a decision to make.

Anyhow he’s massively overweight and clearly shows he’s not looked after himself during the summer/lay off

Today should have been a marker for Wednesday for him - Put a case forward for playing and showing GVB he was wrong not the throw him on against PSV at Ibrox…

Love Alfie but he needed to be much better and professional today - Still not signed his contract and today won’t endear him to the coaches or his fellow teammates