Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

8 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Let us down today regardless of how u view it - Gave Collum a decision to make.

Anyhow he’s massively overweight and clearly shows he’s not looked after himself during the summer/lay off

Today should have been a marker for Wednesday for him - Put a case forward for playing and showing GVB he was wrong not the throw him on against PSV at Ibrox…

Love Alfie but he needed to be much better and professional today - Still not signed his contract and today won’t endear him to the coaches or his fellow teammates 

If this is true, then why are the coaching staff including him on matchdays?

3 hours ago, Blue Viking said:

Is this his 8th red card in Scottish football ?

His hot temper is a liability and always has been - even if he gets into shape, I will always have the fear he will do some thing stupid and get send of - I had that feeling today.

Honestly I wouldn't be sorry to see him go.

Aye nae bother 

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I see no difference in Morelos regarding his weight.  Why are people thinking he’s overweight?

stupid imo

Because they are incapable of articulating any criticism they have of him in a way that doesn’t make them sound like a dick.

Morelos must have cost us between 10-15 dropped points over his petulance.

Wouldn't even mind as much if he was leathering someone in a tackle or taking one for the team.

Its the utter shitebaggery of it that really annoys me. Not sure for his wages, with his lack of goals and ill discipline, that he’s worth it anymore. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Wouldn't even mind as much if he was leathering someone in a tackle or taking one for the team.

Its the utter shitebaggery of it that really annoys me. Not sure for his wages, with his lack of goals and ill discipline, that he’s worth it anymore. 

Wit even the ones they rescinded?

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If this is true, then why are the coaching staff including him on matchdays?

Lack of other options I’d imagine keeps him included and his previous goal scoring record.

Roofe is always injured and Sakala is so far out the picture it only leaves Colak or Alfie to lead the line.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They can get rescinded, but he’s putting himself in the position time after time. He knows the score. There’s no defending just being a fucking halfwit. 

Aye nae bother if he shouldn’t be sent off rhey fucked it so geez peace 

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I always agree with the vast majority of your posts, but looking at it that way, how many points has he won for us.

If one of their mob had done the same today that wee fanny Gollum would probably have had a word with both players and got on with the game. A yellow at absolute most.

Just now, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Lack of other options I’d imagine keeps him included and his previous goal scoring record.

Roofe is always injured and Sakala is so far out the picture it only leaves Colak or Alfie to lead the line.

That doesn't really make much sense. Sakala is that far out of the picture he was on the bench the other night and the club have reportedly rejected several bids for him this summer. If Morelos has not looked after himself over the summer, what have the coaching staff done about it since the players returned to training at the tail end of June? If this is him after two months of intensive training, I can only imagine the size he must have been when he returned; surprised he didn't just rock up to Auchenhowie wearing a poncho or a muumuu

5 minutes ago, Ibrox_Nights said:

I always agree with the vast majority of your posts, but looking at it that way, how many points has he won for us.

If one of their mob had done the same today that wee fanny Gollum would probably have had a word with both players and got on with the game. A yellow at absolute most.

I get that, but for me it goes without saying that a Rangers CF wins you points.

Bit like McGregor, makes saves every game that routinely contributes to points and prizes - but more focus is on the fuckups that cost us.

Quite likely, but it’s putting himself in the position that’s crazy. You know who the ref is, why put yourself in that situation. 

Sulky prick who appears to have thrown his toys out of the pram again. 

He is capable of having such a positive impact on the way we play… and I don’t think it’s a coincidence our style is non existent when he’s not on the park. But I’m honestly at the stage where I’m done the whole Morelos sideshow. I’m not just talking about red cards as has been said earlier in the thread that’s improved massively… it’s just all the other baggage and hassle that comes with him.