Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Doesn’t matter if the ref made a cunt of it in an earlier incident, hot head Alfie just couldn’t help himself and should have had a second yellow.

Can Google the laws of the game as much as you like, it was a second yellow.

No, that’s plenty from you today. 

A shirt pull there isn't a yellow card.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye, sorry, but the fact the referee never gave the FK to us for the push on Lundstram is completely irrelevant to what happens after - Morelos should have had a 2nd yellow for that jersey pull and there would have been 0 excuses for him. 

A jersey pull isn't an automatic yellow though.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

A jersey pull isn't an automatic yellow though.

I'm not saying it is per the rules as you've posted, I'm saying in football that is given as a yellow card in pretty much 90%+ of games I've ever watched live, to the point where if you do it then it's almost an expected yellow. If that game was the reverse fixture in Naples, the fans would be up in arms and I'm positive a 2nd yellow would have been dished out, like it is in most games

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Can’t really be arsed arguing with you anymore about this.

It’s very tedious, and you constantly steer away from the point. Rather than address Morleos issues, it’s ‘aye but what about what this guy did in 2012’. Like listening to Clyde 1 football phone in.

I’ll end on this, do you think Morleos should have had a second booking last night? And what would the reaction have been like had the ref done his job properly? 

No chance should it have been a second yellow given where it happened on the pitch.

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm not saying it is per the rules as you've posted, I'm saying in football that is given as a yellow card in pretty much 90%+ of games I've ever watched live, to the point where if you do it then it's almost an expected yellow. If that game was the reverse fixture in Naples, the fans would be up in arms and I'm positive a 2nd yellow would have been dished out, like it is in most games

See it all the time there and it's not a yellow - it can be but it's not a stick on.

Should have been sent off, and that would have been a disaster for him. Lucky boy that it will be forgotten about. Two stupid challenges that were needless to make and on another night he's back out the team. 

Performance wise was decent, but two chances he should have done more with. 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

See it all the time there and it's not a yellow - it can be but it's not a stick on.

Can you explain the 2 penalties decision?

Their player had to have encroached thereby disallowing the goal. But why give another penalty to them? Never seen anything like it/

4 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

We're almost getting to the point with him where he should be told if he gets yellow carded early enough in a game he'll be immediately subbed. He's heading back to being a liability again 

It seems crystal clear to me that when Morelos' attitude fucks up the entire team fucks up.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

More the fact why is he even giving the ref the chance, same as the hibs game, wether we think its a yellow or not, giving the ref a decision to make is absolute madness

Particularly the cunt to whom he gave that opportunity.

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

So now we’ve to act and treat Alfie as if he got red carded last night even though he never 😂😂

Love Rangers media 

They’ll be asking for the compliance officer to look at it,thank fuck bbc and Michael Stewart weren’t on duty.

3 hours ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Guys a clown, could easily have been another sending off, when will he learn?!

He never will it's in his DNA and it's never going to change, he showed his other side last night as well in the fact that he is by far and away our best front man to lead the team and Gio's problem is that he probably knows it, so until such time as we get someone in his equal or better he will be first choice CF, and hard as it is at times we'll just have to suck it up and accept that he isn't going to change.

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

He never will it's in his DNA and it's never going to change, he showed his other side last night as well in the fact that he is by far and away our best front man to lead the team and Gio's problem is that he probably knows it, so until such time as we get someone in his equal or better he will be first choice CF, and hard as it is at times we'll just have to suck it up and accept that he isn't going to change.

I like the fact he is no pushover. He just needs to show some restraint. Refs know to watch him like a hawk now 👍🏻

No doubt that he certainly changes the dynamics of the team and how they will play aswell as the game itself when he is playing which is exactly what we need right now. We just need the whole team to get fit, get clever and show what they can really do...if that red card and penalties never happened, those further 2 goals needn't have happened. They have it in them, even the fraud that is Kent who is a blatant wage thief.

I find that more frustrating than Morelos tugging a shirt. 

4 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Can you explain the 2 penalties decision?

Their player had to have encroached thereby disallowing the goal. But why give another penalty to them? Never seen anything like it/

It was judged that McGregor stepped off his line. 
Nothing is difficult to understand