*****Champions League Group Stage Draw*****

G.E.C.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Him and Berghuis the dangers. Antony if he stays.

Berghuis not been great for them, bergwijn the danger man for them.

Tadic is a classy player but can go missing in games sometimes, I actually really fancy us to get a win at home against them and even Liverpool, think we could struggle against Napoli.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but we play celtic the weekend before the first round of CL group games and, assuming we’ll be playing on alternate nights, someone is getting an extra days rest!

I mentioned it last night, Matchday 1 is between scum and sheep A.

Tricky run.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Him and Berghuis the dangers. Antony if he stays.

Yep

Hopefully Morelos has bucked up his ideas by then - a fully fit and firing Alfie absolutely rinses Daley Blind

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but we play celtic the weekend before the first round of CL group games and, assuming we’ll be playing on alternate nights, someone is getting an extra days rest!

If it's us that don't get the extra day's rest no one will say much about it. The whining from that mob if it's the other way around will be funny.

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I mentioned it last night, Matchday 1 is between scum and sheep A.

Tricky run.

Selfishly i hope we get the Tuesday slot for the first game as I have tickets for a show on the Wednesday which my wife bought me for me birthday 6 months ago.

What a cunt it’ll be missing the first game in the CL group stages for what feels like a fucking eternity.

Happy fucking birthday to me.

16 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Realistically I think the best we can hope for is 3rd place, then we can go on and win the Europa League.

Call me a pessimist but this would be a dream scenario for me... the riches and glamour of the CL and then down to trying to actually win a trophy at Europa level. If we were to somehow get second and get to the last 16 are we realistically going any further than that?

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Call me a pessimist but this would be a dream scenario for me... the riches and glamour of the CL and then down to trying to actually win a trophy at Europa level. If we were to somehow get second and get to the last 16 are we realistically going any further than that?

I was being deliberately flippant mate. 

8 minutes ago, beararse said:

Selfishly i hope we get the Tuesday slot for the first game as I have tickets for a show on the Wednesday which my wife bought me for me birthday 6 months ago.

What a cunt it’ll be missing the first game in the CL group stages for what feels like a fucking eternity.

Get a grip man, tell yer wife to shove the tickets for the show up her poop hole and get to the fitbaw like a real man  

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Couldnt get to tv or internet as was driving so put radio 5 live on to get the draw. After the draw they had the wee rat Nevin on to discuss the Scottish teams chances.  Discussed us first and basically we will be happy to be there to make up the numbers and realisticly will struggle in all our games and expects us to be 4th. That was annoying enough but then he went on to wax lyrical about them and how Angie has got them.playing great free flowing football and none of the teams in their group including Real Madrid will relish coming to celtic Park. Thinks they have a really good chance if progressing out of the group to last 16. 

There seems to be an attitude of .Well they won the league so they must be better than Rangers .So Liepzig shouldn’t be a trouble .

Failing to remember that last years they got pumped by Bodo Glimpt .These idiots get paid for their opinions .Compared to the majority of this site who posters comment for a hobby their knowledge is very amateur indeed .

They have got lucky with Shaktar though who won’t be playing at home and could also be a lot weaker than normal .

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Get a grip man, tell yer wife to shove the tickets for the show up her poop hole and get to the fitbaw like a real man  

No quite on those terms, but I agree with you.

I love my wife but she knows she’s a distant second to Rangers.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Never said I wouldn’t but I’d prefer a game on the Tuesday then nothing changes and major grief is avoided 🤣

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

Never said I wouldn’t but I’d prefer a game on the Tuesday then nothing changes and major grief is avoided 🤣

Reads like you’ve already surrendered bud 

:belm: