*****Champions League Group Stage Draw*****

G.E.C.

16 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

£450 for my 3 tickets,  going to struggle to pay this next week pish there’s no instalments 

might give it a miss and watch on bt sport 

Totally understandable if you decide not to go. The club know though that if you don't take the tickets someone else will. Club take the fans for granted.

7 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Any idea how ST holders not on CCCS buy this?? 

No email from Rangers yet and nothing in my online basket… Getting nervous

Says on Twitter there’s a sales window from today until 4th of September so maybe just not made it live on the website yet mate. 

8055C2C0-68A5-4F37-8C4A-474BD9401193.jpeg

7 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Says on Twitter there’s a sales window from today until 4th of September so maybe just not made it live on the website yet mate. 

8055C2C0-68A5-4F37-8C4A-474BD9401193.jpeg

Was kinda hoping from the info you have posted and Rangers have put out that I should be able to buy now???

Appears a lot of people in same boat so should sort itself 

Just now, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Was kinda hoping from the info you have posted and Rangers have put out that I should be able to buy now???

Appears a lot of people in same boat so should sort itself 

Aye can imagine it’s something they’ll resolve soon, at least It’s not a quick deadline and they’ve plenty of time to sort it. 

I honestly can’t believe that I’m going to be paying £174 for these games.

I know that it’s absolutely in the clubs best interests to maximise profit and before any cunt says it, I know there are plenty who would take them off me.

it just seems REALLY fucking steep tbh.

55 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fans have backed club to the hilt with match tickets, strips and merchandise and when country is facing an Economic crisis the club still don’t  show empathy even though we’ve had EL money, Bassey money, Aribo money and now CL money.

another PR disaster class from club.

Not so long ago the fans were shelling out for season tickets with no guarantee of stepping foot In the ground . They just see us as walking pound signs . 

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Not so long ago the fans were shelling out for season tickets with no guarantee of stepping foot In the ground . They just see us as walking pound signs . 

They don’t look at us as fans, we’re just customers. 

3 minutes ago, don logan said:

Their stadium hold 13K more than Ibrox.

So?

I’ve seen some people say that we need to charge more so that we can make up for the fact they have more seats and make as much money as they do, but that’s bollocks as well because they immediately make about 7 million more than us due to the ten-year coefficient.

Out ticket prices should be based on our overheads and with our fan base in mind, as well as the prestige of the ties. Fuck what they’re charging.

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

So?

I’ve seen some people say that we need to charge more so that we can make up for the fact they have more seats and make as much money as they do, but that’s bollocks as well because they immediately make about 7 million more than us due to the ten-year coefficient.

Out ticket prices should be based on our overheads and with our fan base in mind, as well as the prestige of the ties. Fuck what they’re charging.

Our biggest overhead is player and team staff wages. You want us to be on a level par with them in this regards, or should we spend less because our stadium capacity is smaller?

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

People moaning about prices realise the clubs running costs have also increased along with their energy bills? 

Oh good that’s alright then. I’ll go without gas. Cheers.

1 minute ago, don logan said:

Our biggest overhead is player and team staff wages. You want us to be on a level par with them in this regards, or should we spend less because our stadium capacity is smaller?

Whether I want us to be or not is irrelevant- the fact is we aren’t on a par with them in those regards.

2 minutes ago, don logan said:

Should we pay an additional 25% levy on our season tickets as well then? 

Hardly a surprise. £50 a ticket is till cheaper than the cheapest ticket for a decent English premier league match and it’s more  like £90 for a good seat.

What should happen though is they should take each game  at a time out the bank to spread the cost.