*****The Official Rangers v QOTS Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

Think Ridvan is a very technical player maybe front left ,needs to bulk up to be at the back here in Scotland different to a Barisic and Bassey but we will see.

Sorry after watching 100s of Gers players you can see straight away who looks pish and Matondo just looks like a Right side version of Sakala.Fast feet and no brain

How does he 'need' to bulk up? When has his physicality let him down yet?

Yilmaz is a winger but he plays at the back
He likes to go on mazy runs and doesn’t give a fuck
He likes doner kebab and he’s up for a fight
He shoots and scores all day long, he’s our Turkish delight

10 minutes ago, Don81 said:

On the UB , Don't think making half the Broomloan restricted view is the best way to get a move to the middle. Big flags need to go during the game. Extremely Irritating tonight, during the bigger games folk would be actively raging. 

Big flags are ok, wee flags are more of a pain in the arse. Will hear that drum in my sleep anaw

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

After the way people criticised Lundstram and Colak in the past year yoy would think people would have learnt their lesson by now wouldn't you? 

Lundstram rightfully got it tight after the Aleshkert game, Even Gerrard dropped him. After that, I don't think anyone ever said a bad word about him.

I will give Matondo praise when he does something good. I won't hold my breath. A terrible football player. Sure, he will get the odd assist because of his blazing speed but you can't lose possession as much as he does and expect to play for Rangers. His crosses are nothing more than wishful thinking.

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

More goals will come, the possession so far will start to pay off. Wouldn't surprise me if QotS score again either. 5-2 Rangers.

Agreed, we'll be fine, the game has been fine, everything is fine. Good, even. This place is a weeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit over the top imo

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Pretty much what a striker is in there for? For a young lad playing as the main striker in his debut at Ibrox it could be alot worse.

It could obviously be a lot worse, I just don’t think he looks anywhere near good enough to even be on the bench for league games