*****The Official Rangers v QOTS Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Agree that Matondo has had some poor touches. End product lacking. Yet he's looked dangerous.

Surely people aren't writing him off already?

After the way people criticised Lundstram and Colak early on in the past year you would think people would have learnt their lesson by now wouldn't you? 

4 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Any clips of the QOTS goal? From here it looked as if shagger had a clear view and just stood watching the thing without moving.

Was off his line and got lobbed.  The one time he actually comes off his line.  :lol:

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

After the way people criticised Lundstram and Colak in the past year yoy would think people would have learnt their lesson by now wouldn't you? 

Never will. I've genuinely argued for about a month with cunts about giving players a chance. 

Think Ridvan is a very technical player maybe front left ,needs to bulk up to be at the back here in Scotland different to a Barisic and Bassey but we will see.

Sorry after watching 100s of Gers players you can see straight away who looks pish and Matondo just looks like a Right side version of Sakala.Fast feet and no brain

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

He's not quite getting it right yet. But are people missing the little bursts of pace and the ideas he's trying?

He played a cracking pass through to devine to set up a good chance. He beat a man twice and got to the byline before his cross was cut out. Instead of taking the positive that he beat two men from that people moan about the cross.

I'm no here saying he's been great cause he's not but people saying sell him before Thursday and get him in the b team genuinely makes me cringe.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

King has looked decent you’re right. Yilmaz has seemed ok but still wouldn’t be dropping barisic and goal aside I haven’t been that impressed by Ure

I have to agree. Hasn't done much at all in terms of movement and troubling defenders. His first effort at goal was a half arsed swipe with nobody near him. He could have shown some composure. His goal was put on a plate for him to knock In. Would like to see much more from him