*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I know, I ought not to use that patter but let's see how it pans out the morra. I'm confident we will gather more yellows.

Pretty expected with their home advantage including 60k screaming fans and anticipated majority of possession.

Walsh may be shite. He is RC. He may be biased. But he's certainly no "priest". Collum and Clancy are far bigger, obvious, rattlers.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Pretty expected with their home advantage including 60k screaming fans and anticipated majority of possession.

Walsh may be shite. He is RC. He may be biased. But he's certainly no "priest". Collum and Clancy are far bigger, obvious, rattlers.

Welcome to Scotland, Welcome to Scottish football 

2 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Lundstrum needs to hammer that wee phantom in the first few mins and Borna needs to hammer that we diving cunt and the rest should be easy

would absolutely love if Borna laid a crunch on someone early on, anyone at all

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

We beat them a while ago with loads of players missing 

Mind going 2 down at home and going down to 9 men and fighting back for a draw, this means we are definitely beating them tomorrow because we are away, have 11 men and it's 0-0 at the start. 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Mind going 2 down at home and going down to 9 men and fighting back for a draw, this means we are definitely beating them tomorrow because we are away, have 11 men and it's 0-0 at the start. 

I predict a 7-0 win but maybe I’m optimistic 

The bookies odds are mental for tomorrow. Got Sky build-a-bet giving 40/1 for 1-0 Rangers with Colak to score in 90 mins ffs.

Aye fair enough They've been banging in the goals but they've had fuck all challenge so far...

- An Aberdeen team who couldn't defend worth fuck 1st game of the season

- Relegation fodder Kilmarnock, Ross County, and Dundee Utd.

- A makeshift Hearts team with a backup goalkeeper and a dodgy referee. 

We're winning games against Europeans teams yet seem to have been written off.

If we go into tomorrow expecting the early high press and cope with it, their arse will collapse second half. 

Screenshot_20220902-205556_Sky Bet.jpg

5 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

The bookies odds are mental for tomorrow. Got Sky build-a-bet giving 40/1 for 1-0 Rangers with Colak to score in 90 mins ffs.

Aye fair enough They've been banging in the goals but they've had fuck all challenge so far...

- An Aberdeen team who couldn't defend worth fuck 1st game of the season

- Relegation fodder Kilmarnock, Ross County, and Dundee Utd.

- A makeshift Hearts team with a backup goalkeeper and a dodgy referee. 

We're winning games against Europeans teams yet seem to have been written off.

If we go into tomorrow expecting the early high press and cope with it, their arse will collapse second half. 

Screenshot_20220902-205556_Sky Bet.jpg

Waste of money we’ll score at least 3

7 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Yeah, although on the flip side we should get the easier run-in after the split.

True and also around Christmas, but it lets them build some momentum with more home games and if we drop points I always think it is a bit easier to go to the harder away games if you know you have a bit of a cushion and a slip up isn’t a disaster.

But fuck it, after the doom and gloom of the last few days let’s be positive. We are Rangers and we are going to fucking teach them a lesson on their own patch tomorrow and then go through September unbeaten with a 100% domestic record and be 8 points clear by the international break!

3 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Big miss for how we need to go about this (miss Aribo) but possibly Kamara with his PSV head on will do the job

One fixture where I actually don’t think we will miss Aribo, maybe memory playing tricks but I can’t ever really remember him turning up against them.