Sack the board

GOAT

23 hours ago, GOAT said:

Not changed my life yet, but I started a part time computer science degree with the open university in April, will take six years mind you.  Hoping to be a software engineer eventually, but it's a slow slow process, considering most of what I've learned so far has absolutely fuck all to do with what I want to do.  Sitting my end of module assessment after two previous assessments the last few months this week coming, pass that and my next module will involve some actual programming with the python language, so hopefully I can pick that up and learn more on my own along with teaching myself HTML, CSS and Javascript and get a job somewhere before the six years is out.  

Genuinely, good luck with it.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Allowed a league winning 25 point clear squad to stagnate and lose the league to a nobody manager and now they’ve allowed a European finalist team to stagnate even more.  Take aw our fucking money and give fuck all back.  Absolute pricks of the highest order get them all to fuck and then after rhat get this SHITEBAG squad to fuck aswell my 

10+ points they’ll be clear of us by the World Cup. 

Hopefully posting on the internet while pished isn't a part of your course.

Fail.

13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The board are happy to sit back and let them stroll to endless titles back to back.

Happy enough they fluked stopping their 10.

Watching them pass us by in 2 years time wont bother them as long as whoever is in charge gets them their precious euro bankroll.

This all day long 👆

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Close to £100M in the coffers in the last 12-18months, and reinvested next to fuck all in the squad. Stood still 3 windows in a row, and went backwards this one even though we finished 2nd last year. Theyre miles infront of us 

This last 12months "business model" was the best opportunity it's been for a while to see progress from us to really challenge them.  Long, deep Euro run, maximise value of a player and sell at right time, CL qualification, etc.  We have completely, and utterly, fucked it.  That's unforgivable and someone should pay for it with a sacking. 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

This last 12months "business model" was the best opportunity it's been for a while to see progress from us to really challenge them.  Long, deep Euro run, maximise value of a player and sell at right time, CL qualification, etc.  We have completely, and utterly, fucked it.  That's unforgivable and someone should pay for it with a sacking. 

100%. Imagine the state we’d be in if we HADN’T reach a final or qualified? We’re in our best shape for years off the park and worst for year on it. Thats not the Managers fault.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Serious question: what power do we have?

Its never happening unless investors apply pressure.

We can’t do anything.

Show it at the game, banners, protests the lot.

The clowns need to know times ticking for them