Scandalous

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

For two years running we've fallen into the trap sellic did. People staying too long and it going stale. We didn't learn from them doing it during our title season.

Jack, Davis, Shagger, Morelos, Kent, Kamara, Roofe and so forth should all be gone and replaced.

Exactly this.  The Europa League final was a natural end for this squad.  The hunger and desire is gone.  It's depressing seeing guys like Davis, Kent and Kamara strolling around barely trying.

6 minutes ago, shaka said:

Exactly this.  The Europa League final was a natural end for this squad.  The hunger and desire is gone.  It's depressing seeing guys like Davis, Kent and Kamara strolling around barely trying.

I wouldn’t exactly say not trying, but their energies are definitely not being expended in the right direction.

Like Lundstram - lumbers around and thinks he’s helping by getting back among the CB’s.

Two nicks off him drop straight to tarrier goal scoring boots…

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

For two years running we've fallen into the trap sellic did. People staying too long and it going stale. We didn't learn from them doing it during our title season.

Jack, Davis, Shagger, Morelos, Kent, Kamara, Roofe and so forth should all be gone and replaced.

Nailed it - that’ll upset a lot of people whose favourites these are, but it needs to be done.

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

For my money, you could also add Goldson to that list. Our 'defence' is an absolute shambles and I think it stems from him. Consistency in appearances doesn't mean he's playing soundly. 

Huge mistake resigning him, for my money.

8 hours ago, King Jela said:

League is genuinely gone already. No way are they losing a 5 point gap, September or not. 

Plenty of football left mate, we have a new-ish squad, they have a settled one, we'll be there or there abouts by the turn of the year, who knows how the CL either the physical or mental demand will have on them, we've shown that we can handle it, can they?

They're a good side, no point kidding on they're not and right now they're bursting with confidence so playing the way they do comes naturally but there's a lot of football to be played and I think we've shown enough against them in the cup and the last game at Parkhead to suggest we can cause them problems and we can beat them, we might no, this isn't an uber saying we will but theres a million miles left in this race and after we get over this we're right back in it. 

56 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Come on now.

41 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

For my money, you could also add Goldson to that list. Our 'defence' is an absolute shambles and I think it stems from him. Consistency in appearances doesn't mean he's playing soundly. 

Goldson should never have been given a new contract, madness that people thought he was a big signing in the summer, he has been behind most of our defensive fuck ups the past 4 year.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Come on now.

Morelos should probably have been sold last summer and Kent this. Now looking at the potential of losing both for nothing.

This relies on a good scouting network to identify replacements right enough, and that probably wouldn't have gone well.

8 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

It shows the state of the squad the now when you know that you’d not be panicking if any one of them left, all replaceable some should’ve been done a good while ago. 

Was similar in Feb, and then they redeemed themselves by going on the Euro run and finally winning the cup.

We’ll have to see if the CL campaign works the same way.

Currently, I couldn’t care less about any of them.

10 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Club is run by fucking amateurs. 

A new Manager won't change the real issues here.

Sack The Board!

Specky f.enian snp loving robertson, the wank englush premier league bawbag bishgrove and the midget nugget southampton wilson need gone. Or this will be a long misery

10 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Short memory. Gerrard was average at best and he’s about to get the sack at Villa. The run we were on before he left was the kind of poxy run that happened pre covid where he was lucky the league stopped or he’d have been sacked. 

Covid saved gerrard. End of.

Gvb will be lucky to last the season.

His biggest downfall?

That serial fucking loser goldson. Not one team wanted the CUNT, overpaid one at that. We go all out and give him 4 year.

Fucking criminal, cunt wouldnt be first choice at West brom ffs. Hes rotten. Quickef he gets injured the quicker this fucking myth fucks off. 

Big dutch class centre hawf and we are stuck wi gpldson and the medical centre hawf signings.

Swear this feels like going back to pedro the pony time warp.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Have to admit, thought at the time that was ominous. Colak was cuddling Juranovic and Juranovic looked disinterested, focused on the game.

Colak must be abused on twitter for this just for starters or what ever socials these pansies talk to each other on.

Great start but he must be made known that pish will.not be tolerated!!!

Absolutely disgusted at this display today.

celtic made us look like some amateur team. They were sharp quick and three well taken goals in the first half.

Our style of play may work in Europe but it doesn't cut it the SPFL. Continually playing the same shite back and forth across the 18 yard box 

GK to backs back to GK back to CB out to FB back to GK 5 or 6 passes and the ball hasn't got out of the 18 yard box. Meanwhile they got their midfield set locked up the centre and all we can do is lump it forward and hope.

If we play like that against Ajax on Wednesday we will get humped big time.

McLaughlin, Goldson and Sands were like fish out of water and Tav has forgotten that first and foremost he is a defender, continually out of position.

Too much sentimentality with squad decisions. celtic have been ruthless since Lennon left. As soon as players are slightly over the hill they are punting and buying from new, unsaturated markets (Japan, Russia etc).

We offered new contracts to 3 players with a combined age of 110. Bizarre. And we wonder why the squad is bloated.  

We have about 15 guys on our wage bill that aren’t or will never be good enough. Or are constantly injured. 

As for tactics. It’s pretty obvious what Ange ball is. I can understand it’s highly effective.  But my god Gio didn’t cover himself in glory. Far too many parallels with February. 

It’s really not dramatic to say that the league is in all reality probably going to be lost this year. Unless Ange is poached. But even then they probably have us covered in squad quality. Time to thin out the rubbish and improve the transfer strategy. 

29 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Was similar in Feb, and then they redeemed themselves by going on the Euro run and finally winning the cup.

We’ll have to see if the CL campaign works the same way.

Currently, I couldn’t care less about any of them.

Recycle the same pish, half decent euro campaign followed by domestic failure, nothing has changed nothing will change....