Scandalous

RangersMedia

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Goldson should never have been given a new contract, madness that people thought he was a big signing in the summer, he has been behind most of our defensive fuck ups the past 4 year.

As much as I hate to agree, you're right. But how shite is our scouring system 

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Arguement for another day seeing the window is closed, Goldson has always been and will always be a shytbag.

Another sad fact ae life on here is. And it fucking kills me to say it is. Fans on here think we have a better team/squad than they rats.

We don't 😭

39 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Another sad fact ae life on here is. And it fucking kills me to say it is. Fans on here think we have a better team/squad than they rats.

We don't 😭

They had/done a massive rebuild which they clearly needed within a season, instead of going further beyond after 55 we stood still, we are still standing in the same position a year later.

Goldson is not the problem, far from it, so stop suggesting it. 

The problem is playing two defensive midfielders all the time.

Essentially change that, and we are a different team. Who is the difference? McCann & Lowry could be. Yes, I know Lowry is injured but would he have been given the chance if fit?

Arfiled, Jack And Davis are finished at this level.

If I'm Kamara, I have no idea what my role is. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Essentially change that, and we are a different team. Who is the difference? McCann & Lowry could be. Yes, I know Lowry is injured but would he have been given the chance if fit?

All great points mate. We're still relying on a midfield from 5 years ago, in the 1st three you mention.

Then there is Kamara, an anomoly. Guy doesn't /hasn't turned up in enough games for us. Never understood all the hype for him tbh. 

16 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Been saying this all too often.

It's sickening too that it's never just one player that's poor, for us its 8 or 9 at the same time again far too often.

We're stale, uninspiring, and with a serious lack of quality and style.

Worth noting he rested a large portion of the squad against QoS. I reckon that was a mistake. I dont think he trusts their fitness. We have a serious lack of energy about us. We have kept far too many players, goldson ,kent, morelos and are still not turning over players before they get stale.

A goalkeeper who completely shat it, a defence all over the place, a midfield that can only play sideways and Scott Wright and Kent shuffling about up front. 
Watching Glen Kamara wide left at times trying to do something with the ball is heartbreaking. 
We are weak, slow, gutless and have quite a few totally uninterested.

There you go Alfredo you’ve been a bad lad but here’s your reward - you can get your fat arse on the pitch for a run in the Old Firm.

Embarrassing beyond belief 

6 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

It's sad and I know I'll feel different mid week, but I cba with that game. I'm thinking about the sheep and not ending our title hopes in early September.

Exactly. Wed will be like a glorified friendly. 

More concerned as to how many points we drop next Sat while celtic put 5 past whoever they are playing. Leagues done - just a question of how embarrassing it gets points wise 

Brown, Ntcham, Boli, Bitton, Griffiths, Rogic, Julien, Arjeti, Barkas, Soro 

In the past 2 seasons they’ve rutted their squad of the ageing, average or injury prone. Kept anyone young or with potential. And signed from the unsexy leagues. Scott Brown-club captain? Doesn’t matter 

Whilst us: Arfield, Davis and McGregor “Rangers men, aye give them a new deal”.

Kept on guys who are injury prone like Jack, Helander, Roofe. 

Sold our young guys with potential who are only going to stay or increase in value. Patterson, Aribo, Bassey. (Fine no arguments here).

Signed injury prone from poor markets. Davies, Souttar etc 

Its not all about money. Fine maybe we couldn’t spend 5 on Kyogo. (We spent 4 on Davies). But they spent 1.5 on Hatate and Maeda. Got Hart for free. And paid nothing for CCV and Jota. (Until they knew they were good). First season was loan/free.

We’ve been taken to the cleaners on squad building. Having been miles ahead. But yeh give me the usual “we’ve signed 7 players what more do you want”. 

Clearly need a new keeper yet celtic were the team who snapped up Siegrist - the best keeper in the league outside the old firm. 

Tav.....the luckiest captain, right time right place that suited him, to be part of the journey.....can you imagine a Barry Ferguson, Richard Gough or a Terry Butcher putting up with that showing? Truths would have been spoken and baws booted in that changing room.....Tav for me just doesn't give the impression of doing that, or being able to grab a game by the scruff of the neck thats needed.

1 minute ago, cpm1979 said:

Tav.....the luckiest captain, right time right place that suited him, to be part of the journey.....can you imagine a Barry Ferguso , Richard Gough or a Terry Butcher putting up with that showing? Truths would have been spoken and baws booted in that changing room.....Tav for me just doesn't give the impression of doing that, or being able to grab a game by the scruff of the neck thats needed.

The captaincy is the least of our problems right now. We have a board that are content with qualifying for the UCL and nothing else. That's our season in a nutshell now. 

Fuck all the loyal supporters that bought season tickets in the hope we can win, or at the very least, push the scum all the way in the league. A manager who does well in Europe, but when it comes to the crunch can't deal with this league. Can't scout his homeland for talent, and I'm sure there will be a few hidden gems out there that are within our budget. It's a fucking shit show from top to bottom unfortunately :sad:

16 minutes ago, cpm1979 said:

Tav.....the luckiest captain, right time right place that suited him, to be part of the journey.....can you imagine a Barry Ferguson, Richard Gough or a Terry Butcher putting up with that showing? Truths would have been spoken and baws booted in that changing room.....Tav for me just doesn't give the impression of doing that, or being able to grab a game by the scruff of the neck thats needed.

I can't imagine any of the three of them playing in the Championship for us.

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Kamara never has worked as a number ten. Not sure why Gio persists. Give me McCann over Davis and Lowry over Arfield any day. Both look ready. Makes it more infuriating giving the auld boys new contracts when we needed to reduce the wage bill and we have ready made younger players ready to do the same job.

50 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Whats with this hyping of Siegrist?

Pretty sure it was Gordon who won POTY..

It’s not hyping. It’s just another example of their superior transfer strategy. We’ve known for some time we needed a new keeper. McGregor is 41 ffs in January. But obviously we make no efforts to plan. 

celtic sign Siegrist to replace and back up Hart. He had the most saves 21 season and probably been the best keeper in the league. On a free transfer. He’s a better keeper than McLaughlin and was available for no money. He’s 30 and hitting his prime years as a keeper. 

51 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Kamara never has worked as a number ten. Not sure why Gio persists. Give me McCann over Davis and Lowry over Arfield any day. Both look ready. Makes it more infuriating giving the auld boys new contracts when we needed to reduce the wage bill and we have ready made younger players ready to do the same job.

I remember laughing at Lennon’s celtic doing the same thing. Keeping Brown on because he was a good celtic man. Even though he was chronic. 

Some people on this forum would probably give Boyd a contract. “Can’t beat experience and he’s a gers man”