Scandalous

RangersMedia

You only have to look at how the Bodo Glimt manager set up against them with arguably a weaker side to see that a new manager would absolutely make a difference. Gio domestically is an utter bomb scare I'm afraid. Bring humiliated like this twice in a year is unforgivable.

Sorry but he has to go. 

6 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Mind and get the 3 game package purchased before tomorrows deadline lads:ang:

Already been took out, funnily enough took out in instalments when they say they can spread the purchases. Horrible cunts

It’s a recurring theme with our foreign managers (Advocaat (after first two seasons), LeGuen,Gio) that they seem to be do well in Europe but their sides were/are not suited to the week in week out demands of Scottish Football.  For all Walter’s shortcomings in Europe, he knew how to build a team to fight and grind it out in order to win Leagues.  Gerrard knew it, to some extent, as well particularly when your playing them.

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

League is genuinely gone already. No way are they losing a 5 point gap, September or not. 

Ridiculous as it sounds in early September I agree with you entirely. They simply won't drop that amount of points whereas we most definitely will. It could actually be over in a record time. 

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

Ridiculous as it sounds in early September I agree with you entirely. They simply won't drop that amount of points whereas we most definitely will. It could actually be over in a record time. 

Even if we someone did win the majority of our games, they are dropping very little.

It's done and dusted. Shambles but entirely the clubs own doing.

12 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

If you didn't see today coming then you've been watching through blue tinted specs 

Had half a hope that we might have pressed them a bit but when the lineups came out you knew what was coming 

This is true sadly, knew from 11:30 we were onto a hiding today.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The thing is, we took Kent off not because he was shite, but to save him for Ajax. 7m down the drain because there is no way he is resigning. We should have sold him. I hate to say it, but Abada & Jota showed him up today.

Playing with two, sometimes three, defensive midfielders has to stop.

When you are losing, you must change to two up top. Why can't Colak & Morelos play on the same pitch?

Not getting a creative midfielder & a right winger in the last three years is the most scandalous.

In slight defence, of Gio and the board - injuries have been a major problem

Kent's done, has been for at least a year

28 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

We haven’t beaten them at all in 90 mins home or away in over a calendar year 

To go from 2 years 7 wins 1 draw against them or whatever it was to that, shows exactly how far we’ve stagnated and our board has allowed it . 

12 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

You only have to look at how the Bodo Glimt manager set up against them with arguably a weaker side to see that a new manager would absolutely make a difference. Gio domestically is an utter bomb scare I'm afraid. Bring humiliated like this twice in a year is unforgivable.

Sorry but he has to go. 

Second that

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Even if we someone did win the majority of our games, they are dropping very little.

It's done and dusted. Shambles but entirely the clubs own doing.

We more than likely will win the majority of our games against the rest because they are by and large shite. We won't blow them away due to how we play but we will grind out a two or three nill with scoring late as the opposition tire. Away to Hearts Hibs and Aberdeen I can see us dropping points with our ridiculous low intensity and pissing a out from the back. We are far to defensively minded under gio even against dross. 

They on the other hand will have majority of league and cup games done and dusted by half time.

It's scandalous that it's got to the stage where I'm conceding the league in September. 

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The thing is, we took Kent off not because he was shite, but to save him for Ajax. 7m down the drain because there is no way he is resigning. We should have sold him. I hate to say it, but Abada & Jota showed him up today.

Playing with two, sometimes three, defensive midfielders has to stop.

When you are losing, you must change to two up top. Why can't Colak & Morelos play on the same pitch?

Not getting a creative midfielder & a right winger in the last three years is the most scandalous.

In slight defence, of Gio and the board - injuries have been a major problem

Agree with all of this

19 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

We need to start piling pressure onto the board. 

The only way that happens is if we stop spending cash and the buisness model starts to crash. Ross Wilson is the main issue in my opinion and I have never been a fan of Robertson who is a crap CEO. Donald Park is a decent man as are the other directors but they are relying on Wilson to put a football department/ team together. He needs to go ASAP.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

To go from 2 years 7 wins 1 draw against them or whatever it was to that, shows exactly how far we’ve stagnated and our board has allowed it . 

Bang on mate, struggle for the words but it’s fucking sickening

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Helander, Souttar, Davies, Hagi, Lowry, Lawrence.

Would any or all of them in the team have changed anything?

The scum looked sharper, fitter and with loads more appetite.

At 3-0, they looked like they were the ones trailing and chasing the game.

No harm to the guy but the day that Scott Wright comes on and improves us as he did today, then we’re in big trouble.

Definitely think Lawrence is a player who could have done something today mate, but the whole team looked way off the pace 

Only really missing Aribo from a squad good enough to get within a kick/save of winning a European Final.

What has happened?

Injuries have been an issue, and recruitment has been disappointing (although Colak and Lawrence appear worthy additions). 

However, the lack of urgency at times is concerning. We know exactly how Celtic will play, why are we not set up to counter that?

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

Only really missing Aribo from a squad good enough to get within a kick/save of winning a European Final.

What has happened?

Poor management and player selection.