The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

If that fat greasy bastard fucks off to Spurs then I suspect that smug smarmy prick Rodgers might go back to the scum. 

I’ll be at the entrance to the Clyde Tunnel with a bag a cans and a ‘Welcome Home Brendo’ banner.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Taking the Tottenham job when you manage in Scotland isn't close to being mental.

No it's not. Big boost to the pension fund plus a hefty wedge for the duration of the contact. Spurs look like the basket case here.

12 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Rogers won't be coming back, there only Kennedy or Lego muncher that will be in line for it imo.

Nah that’s nonsense tbh. As much as I hate them I reckon they’ll be getting a higher class with more experience in. Reckon it’ll be Jesse Marsch over even the Japanese manager if they want to keep their players.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Taking the Tottenham job when you manage in Scotland isn't close to being mental.

I think it's his dream too, there's a clip showing his English league magazines that he kept from growing up, and he said he lived in a fantasy world with it.

He wasn't all swashbuckling with the Australian national team, because the players are very, very shite. Got them to the World Cup, and then quit.

Reckon he'd do as well as most with Spurs, but 75% of managers in the EPL are on a shoogly peg in any season - it's pretty much a given getting fired.

If it happens, probably recruited for not being a prima donna and cheap too - the Tom Wambsgans of Spurs.

He's on a rolling 1 year Contract with the taigs, so not big compensation either.

The SPL is a seen as a stepping stone to the EPL for players and Managers.

If he's offered the job, he'll absolutely take it. He's probably not believe his luck considering where he was before he came.

Look forward to Cantwell ripping apart a Steve Clark taig defence.