The other mob

MisterC

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Fair enough. Slightest sniff of an EPL job and he'll be gone, especially if hes struggling. Says it all no EPL club wanted him.

I doubt he will be getting an EPL offer if he is struggling up here....plus I think they may have played hardball with his terms if the money they are reportedly paying him is correct, they surely won't be leaving themselves wide open for him to walk out again without a financial penalty against him

48 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Let's see how our own team will look first before deciding we'll be challenging from day 1. 

2 league seasons in a row and 4 out of the last 5 have been complete disappointments. 

Agree with this I’ve no idea why people are laughing at them being confident, we still lost 5 of the last 6 trophies to them yet again so it’s not exactly that different other than some better players and clearly miles ahead of the rest.

Beale needs to work magic and have a team challenging on what will likely be a much smaller budget and already lesser sqaud to build upon.

Excited for it don’t get me wrong feels long overdue for a change up but definitely not the best timing for us.

41 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Since 55 season kicked off we have lost a total of 7 league games 

4 of them against celtic . That’s 3 losses against the rest in 3 seasons. When you take a step back and look at that logically and take all the emotion we feel as supporters out of it you could say the consistency is lurking somewhere in this squad if they could just cut out the daft mistakes or late goals which lead to daft draws as it is draws that have been our biggest downfall particularly in the Seville season. 

It’s why I know that Rodgers isn’t going to get the free ride he had in his first spell  . As bad as last season panned out we are in nowhere near the same situation as his first arrival . Some new signings and a bit of belief in themselves and a winning run and we will back on the right track

Do one better than that, since Gerrard signed (2018-now) they've actually lost more league games than us, if you can believe that. 

15 minutes ago, King Jela said:

When the league was 90% gone. Also had 2 cups to play for and got nowhere near them. 

Beale has it all to prove. 

I think he will prove himself tbh. He’s also got the advantage of building his own team.

3 minutes ago, 285miles said:

What are the chances of one or more of Kyogo, Hatate and McGregor being bought  by Spurs ?

Better that they stay  tbh as sales would make them good levels  of cash

Very little.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I'm surprised anyone would go there, coach or player with a class action suit looming in October.

Only 11 days until training camp starts... they are definitely behind the 8-Ball.

That's literally not putting anyone off.

Stuff like that has no bearing on outsiders.

16 minutes ago, 285miles said:

What are the chances of one or more of Kyogo, Hatate and McGregor being bought  by Spurs ?

Better that they stay  tbh as sales would make them good levels  of cash

Spurs wouldn’t touch them. Miles off the levels they want to operate at. 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Think the worst thing I have read on this is Dingwalls take on it over on follow follow 

seems to compare it in graphic detail to some forced gay relationship in prison 

Quite a bizarre read

Just posted that in the random chat thread, an absolute deviant.