The other mob

MisterC

Seen articles about Rodgers bumper wage and supposed 30 million war chest

Might be total shite but if it is true how can they just keep spending and spending? We make a European final then the Champions League with a few big player sales and get told there’s almost fuck all to spend 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Might be total shite but if it is true how can they just keep spending and spending? We make a European final then the Champions League with a few big player sales and get told there’s almost fuck all to spend 

We had quite a few soft loans to pay back, folk were wanting back what they had put in no doubt.

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

They made over £30m profit in their last accounts, we made about £5m

11 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

They sell players for big money all the time and have done for years.

12 hours ago, GA1972 said:

They’ve been making profit for years now plus more euro money and player sales consistently than us.

it’s still the part I feel were miles behind in I don’t see a way for us to get back on equal terms without going on a run of success for multiple seasons but it’ll be an uphill battle to do so.

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

That Norwegian boy they signed is very highly rated but I honestly can't work out whether or not it's a pisstake, that he changed his middle name to Thiago

In a team fighting relegation. Hopefully all the perverts signings are like this.

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

That Norwegian boy they signed is very highly rated but I honestly can't work out whether or not it's a pisstake, that he changed his middle name to Thiago

Clearly this deal was done before Brenda got back. Suggests that Liewell is back in charge of player recruitment, and that isn’t going to end well for them

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Voted 90th in the top 100 young players in Europe so not exactly the next messi.