The other mob

MisterC

22 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

celtic fans must be some of the oddest people on planet Earth.  Hamas literally shot dead kids at a music festival, kidnapped women and children as young as 3 years old, they essentially went full-ISIS... and these reptiles felt the need to celebrate it with a banner.  The groin brigade are grossly offensive, time and time again, they go out of their way to be grossly offensive - and yet, nothing is ever done about it.

At least some of the GB will actually know where Palestine is now 

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Let’s be honest they constantly do shit like this because fuck all happens to them. We’ve had a constant witch-hunt from they cunts at Fare yet they refuse to punish the scum. 

Exactly. What they need to do is sing the 'Billy Boys' and they will get hammered for it.

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

"How can you call yourself an anti-fascist on a Wednesday evening match against Lazio then dance and rejoice at the deaths of innocent Jews on a Saturday?"

I can't see them getting away with this one. This will be one of many complaints and I wouldn't be surprised to see sponsors withdraw.

3 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

"celtic was born out of famine and oppression, a product of colonial rule, death and the mass displacement of people. It is because of this history that celtic fans are renowned for their empathy and solidarity; consistently siding with the oppressed and destitute."

:lol:

25 minutes ago, Wafflesniffer said:

"celtic was born out of famine and oppression, a product of colonial rule, death and the mass displacement of people. It is because of this history that celtic fans are renowned for their empathy and solidarity; consistently siding with the oppressed and destitute."

lol

39 minutes ago, Wafflesniffer said:

"Well, as you may or may not know celtic football club was set up to help the poor irish families of the East End of Glasgow."

-And has it helped many families?

"Well it's certainly helped mine."

1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

I can't see them getting away with this one. This will be one of many complaints and I wouldn't be surprised to see sponsors withdraw.

Nah no chance. You’ll still see the likes of Eden Mill and Clyde 1 paying them for advertising at games, adidas making their kits with Tennent’s (Magners) and Dafabet being their kit sponsors. The bottom line is regardless of what crime that club commits or whatever horrible disgusting behaviour the majority of their fans are involved in these companies just don’t care. It’s the exact reason why we’ll not seen any sanctions pushed by the media or Scottish Government.

17 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Sponsors haven't withdrawn over the court cases, they won't over a flag/banners.

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Nah no chance. You’ll still see the likes of Eden Mill and Clyde 1 paying them for advertising at games, adidas making their kits with Tennent’s (Magners) and Dafabet being their kit sponsors. The bottom line is regardless of what crime that club commits or whatever horrible disgusting behaviour the majority of their fans are involved in these companies just don’t care. It’s the exact reason why we’ll not seen any sanctions pushed by the media or Scottish Government.

I get what you are saying lads.

Now this might not sound popular but in reality nobody really gives a fuck about child abuse. It is oh dear what a shame let's carry on.

I'm talking about corporations and authorities here not individuals. 

There is no powerful children's lobby to fight for that cause but the Jewish lobby is worldwide and very powerful. They also actively go for anyone they consider guilty of any sort of smear towards the Jewish people. 

I might be wrong but I believe that this is an entirely different kettle of fish. I hope that I am not wrong.

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Whoever wrote that statement said at the very end of it that the GB had doubled down and had pledged similar banners at the Atletico Madrid game, Given the atrocities the world is witnessing currently then just maybe UEFA might finally dish out some serious sanctions.

They will make it a point to do it whenever they can to show how they will not be cowed. 

Hopefully the videos of them greeting Israeli football fans when they come to visit resurface.

6 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Once the full horrors of the murders at a Kibbutz just freed from the evil that visited over the weekend,there will be no hiding place for these terrorist sympathisers.
This will grow arms and legs,and rightly so.
Just saw a report where a reporter standing in the middle of such a place could hardly speak at the horror inflicted on innocent babies who were be headed.
Nothing,and i mean nothing seems to shock me today. 

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Once the full horrors of the murders at a Kibbutz just freed from the evil that visited over the weekend,there will be no hiding place for these terrorist sympathisers.
This will grow arms and legs,and rightly so.
Just saw a report where a reporter standing in the middle of such a place could hardly speak at the horror inflicted on innocent babies who were be headed.
Nothing,and i mean nothing seems to shock me today. 

You’ll have the media up here try to bury it all as much as possible. Let’s be honest the club are only paying lip service by putting the statement on their website. If the club were serious they’d release statements on social media with comments on and also look to ban supporters especially for the Hamas flag they flew at the game on Saturday.

30 minutes ago, B1872 said:

You’ll have the media up here try to bury it all as much as possible. Let’s be honest the club are only paying lip service by putting the statement on their website. If the club were serious they’d release statements on social media with comments on and also look to ban supporters especially for the Hamas flag they flew at the game on Saturday.

Know what you're saying mate,and probably deep down realise that myself.
On the other hand we have horrible,miserable blind fools making decisions for us,as in the case of old maid maggie chapman who seems to be on some committee in the pretend parliament refusing to fly the Isreali flag.
Fuck me...what kind of country have they turned us into,that people like her can make decisions for a whole country.