The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

They’re better from a defensive aspect but you’re getting on like he’s fucking prime Pirlo pinging the ball around and creating some great football :lol:

They’re shite and him being fit isn’t going to suddenly stop them being shite 

Best player in the league hahaha

Doesn’t get you extra staunch points for thinking he’s shite.

They have been absolutely pish without him.

They’re still pish. But he improves them and he’s a better player than Nawrocki. 

Their record without him is pish

1 minute ago, WilliamMunny said:

Still can't believe cunts watch them man. I keep an eye on the scores. But watching them? Fuck that

I like to know how bad they are and where is their strengths and weaknesses are, plus when they stumble it is a joy.

2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

I rekon we’ll take 6 points next week and they’ll take 4 maximum. This time next week we’ll all be delighted we didn’t sign Shankland. 

Dunno man they seem to be good there lately. Kilmarnock and Motherwell has to be the focus 6 huge points and hopefully we are further ahead. After the jammy winners they still have hope

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Not wild to believe that people who love football watch the only football game on TV at the time which also has a massive impact on their own team

Just the same every week in here tho they are getting outplayed ect, hold, then they normally score 

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Dunno man they seem to be good there lately. Kilmarnock and Motherwell has to be the focus 6 huge points and hopefully we are further ahead. After the jammy winners they still have hope

They are so open at the back I reckon Hearts score at least 2. But as you say as long as we take the 6 points their results are only a potential bonus. 

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Not wild to believe that people who love football watch the only football game on TV at the time which also has a massive impact on their own team

If somebody wants to watch them then fair enough - however I learnt a long time ago that it can be an exercise in self-torture..!

I much prefer to check their result after the match has finished. That way you can only be pleasantly surprised whilst avoiding that sinking feeling as they bag a late goal or two ...

Anyway, feck them  - we are still top and motoring😁🇬🇧

4 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

I rekon we’ll take 6 points next week and they’ll take 4 maximum. This time next week we’ll all be delighted we didn’t sign Shankland. 

Apparently Crocker on Sky Sports said Shankland is suspended for the Tarrier game?  Can’t see anything confirming this so may be BS?!?!

Their results outwith us are beyond our control.

we have momentum and they scrambled to get the points against an average side

As it stands, the split fixtures will avoid is having to go to the sheep and hivs, and we’ve just scudded Hearts.

the title decider will be the April Ibrox match imo

20 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Doesn’t get you extra staunch points for thinking he’s shite.

They have been absolutely pish without him.

They’re still pish. But he improves them and he’s a better player than Nawrocki. 

Their record without him is pish

Nobodys saying hes shite. You have to admit surely that "best player in the league" is taking things a tad too far though no?

19 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Check scores, check twitter and shit for any must see videos or controversy.

Don't actually need to sit and watch it

6 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Nobodys saying hes shite. You have to admit surely that "best player in the league" is taking things a tad too far though no?

The OP was arguing that they aren’t way better with him than Nawrocki. If you watch them with and without him it’s pretty obvious he improves them a lot. (Just todays game alone showed that)

I don’t think he is the best player but some pundits do. He’s definitely one of the better players and it’s a toss up between him and Goldson for best CB.

Still think we’re levels above them and the title will be ours. We’re firing as a squad. But they won’t remain as pish as they have been when those 2 return. And these late goals are keeping it closer than it should have been.