The other mob

MisterC

31 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Easy now, tiger 😂

Can't fucking stand the guy. Have found him completely unbearable since that documentary he did at Liverpool, and that was a bit before the tarriers made him manager. 

3 hours ago, Marco said:

"And the irony of it is, I shared with players not so long ago the story of Jessica Watson, the young woman of 16 years of age who travelled around the world solo on a boat - the documentary I watched was really inspiring. True Spirit it was called. I actually shared it with the players in terms the inspiration they can take of a woman of that age, what she's been through and everything else."

Wtf. Clement really has Rodgers sounding like Beale at this point. :lol:

Twat! 

5 hours ago, don logan said:

He talks about always being friendly and courteous. I had the misfortune to catch the full interview on the radio on Sunday. The "good girl" part was just the tail end. He was anything but courteous and friendly to Jane Lewis. He was aggressive, rude and condescending. He's a fucking twat.

Accused the media of agendas and then was raging when challenged on it, he's always been a patronising cunt and that's what he always will be.

Could easily have said I'd lost the rag after some bad results and didn't mean anything by it although can understand how it came across, I apologised personally to her if she took offence to it and that's the matter closed as far I was concerned.

28 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The media that are having a go at him and his team are all papish pricks which makes his initial comments about stories bring written even more deluded. 

I've genuinely heard nothing bad about them other than they're looking slow and fragile. Which is the truth.

5 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Where? Link?

"He shouldn't have said it," he told Go Radio. "Whether he crossed the code of whatever, he shouldn't have said it to a woman presenter. That's not language that you normally hear him speak to people.

"There was no apology there, from Brendan that I listened to. No apology and I believe, although he said he spoke to Jame Lewis, I think she would have probably wanted an apology.

"That's not the language you expect from a top manager to say to a lady reporter, in my eyes. I didn't hear an apology on the air. I know he says he's spoken to her but nobody knows what he said.