The other mob

MisterC

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I'm seeing conflicting reports. Some saying a few weeks and some saying his season could be over. 

Even a few weeks sees him rushed back for the last two games with hamstring problem.

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Tav breathing a massive breath of fresh air

But in all serious that could be a boost since he does run tav ragged and keeps him in check to an extent 

Surprised Tav didn’t end up with three pulled hamstrings after last week tbh. 

23 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Thats crap, apart from ourselves, teams seem to take advantage of their piss poor centre halves, and he was one of them

He will be replaced by Nawrocki though who is a walking red card.

32 minutes ago, Badger said:

Maeda gives them a lot of intensity.

He isn't a great player from a technical aspect, but he never stops running and pressing.

I would rather be up against a more conventional player tbh, so him being out is a boost.

He creates a tempo for them by his near constant running and harassing of players. They don't get that first goal last week if he doesn't play. 

While not being a great player, as you say, they lose intensity without him and that can only bode well for us.

On 12/04/2024 at 10:55, The Hammer 11 said:

Its mental how a lot of Scottish football accounts on Twitter are pretending to be an impartial account but mainly run by Tim’s mask slips pretty quick with some of them 

It's genuinely bizarre how so many of them on social media pretend that they're something other than celtic fans, you see loads of them saying 'as a Gers fan' or 'not a celtic fan but' followed by some ludicrous anti Rangers rant but they'll have user names like Johnbhoy1888 or some shite

49 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

It's genuinely bizarre how so many of them on social media pretend that they're something other than celtic fans, you see loads of them saying 'as a Gers fan' or 'not a celtic fan but' followed by some ludicrous anti Rangers rant but they'll have user names like Johnbhoy1888 or some shite

"I pure love the scottishgame and hamilton accies but the rangers are disrupting it"

5 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Maeda is utter shite if people are happy he's out we are in trouble 

Did you watch last week aye? I hate the fucking cunts but kidding on he isn’t effective in their press our a major issue for us it’s just pure daft.

Just now, B1872 said:

Did you watch last week aye? I hate the fucking cunts but kidding on he isn’t effective in their press our a major issue for us it’s just pure daft.

Yes he hit a guilt edge chance straight at butland. He scored a lucky goal after inexplicable play from tav. He's great off the ball and it is a bonus if he's out v us but not a game like today. 

35 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Yes he hit a guilt edge chance straight at butland. He scored a lucky goal after inexplicable play from tav. He's great off the ball and it is a bonus if he's out v us but not a game like today. 

His energy creates so much of their press and tempo, they do actually miss him when he is out. That being said he is a shite footballer, effective for them though

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

His energy creates so much of their press and tempo, they do actually miss him when he is out. That being said he is a shite footballer, effective for them though

That summarises him pretty well tbh. 

Awful footballer but he is important in triggering their press and the quick tempo they like to play at times. 

As i said earlier, if he didnt play the last old firm game, nobody else gets that opening goal for them due to him just running around like a nutter.