Boyd on Porteous

sassaaaa

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Good player on his day, if he screws the nut a bit if he signed for them would hate to see it. Just want him nowhere near us for sure 

His "day" is when strikers have a fucking mare, nowt to do with him being a good player

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’d take him if he’d screw the nut

I said a cpl year ago with the right coaching and if you could knock the mongo out of him I think he could have been turned into a good player but he's not really progressed imo and seems incapable of learning to not be a mongo 

No no no and no from me .He’s not as good as Souter for a start and Souter is only going to be getting games when we are struggling with injuries (assuming he’s fit himself)

Then of course ,The style of play and fouls he dishes out he ain’t going to be  staying on the park as long as he gets to just now while playing for us .

Taigs a perfect fit for him .He will be the new broonaldo in the way he gets away with stuff he shouldn’t .

15 minutes ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

Not wanting that thug near us and if he wasn't a footballer he probably be locked up by now . He also would get red carded for fun with us . Hopefully he goes to celtic . 

as someone has pointed out we dont really want him going there he would get a free pass for his thuggery

33 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

as someone has pointed out we dont really want him going there he would get a free pass for his thuggery

I never read all the posts sorry lol I read Boyd comments then posted my comment lol . I was reading on fb  celtic fans ain't wanting him either that says it all .

Would never like to see him pull on our shirt. He’s a horrible human. 

Ability wise the jury is out. He’s better than our current back up Sands etc. Hibs have conceded the fewest goals last few seasons outside the old firm.

Spl publish stats for last year: 

1st for ball recoveries, fouls won, successful progressive passes and successful switch passes.

2nd for counter pressures, successful passes under pressure and pass % under pressure.

3rd for successful tackles, dribbles completed, aerial success and carries into the final third.

So if he wasn’t a total cretin. I wouldn’t be against it.