*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

I really hope Tillman starts. The game will flow and suit his style of play. 

We can't have a combined age of 100 in the midfield three. I know Liverpool's midfield is older too, but we don't have a Thiago.

Barisic must be on pins and needles, knowing he is going up against the world's best right winger.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We can't have a combined age of 100 in the midfield three. I know Liverpool's midfield is older too, but we don't have a Thiago.

Barisic must be on pins and needles, knowing he is going up against the world's best right winger.

He goes up against Scott Wright every day in training mate .. 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Two minds about Tilman. Worry game could pass him by, young player and a big stage. On flip side his physicality and energy cld work if he's on it. Its a tough one.

Thiago is a worry, he is different class.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I see last night was a fucking shambles on here in this thread

I've said it before and I'll say it again, keep the pish about the disasters, Michael Shields etc off here - we have absolutely nothing to do with Liverpool FC and their rivalries with other English teams. If you support an English team, that's fine, but keep it the fuck off here. 

I don't like Liverpool FC, I don't like a lot of their republican fans, but some of the chat from us is absolutely tragic patter man. 

It’s nothing to do with English teams :lol: 

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I see last night was a fucking shambles on here in this thread

I've said it before and I'll say it again, keep the pish about the disasters, Michael Shields etc off here - we have absolutely nothing to do with Liverpool FC and their rivalries with other English teams. If you support an English team, that's fine, but keep it the fuck off here. 

I don't like Liverpool FC, I don't like a lot of their republican fans, but some of the chat from us is absolutely tragic patter man. 

The main question is, River City or Brookie?