*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

36 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Right looking forward to this.

Bus leaving Glasgow 6.30 am, we're all booked into a wee club down there for refreshments til late afternoon.

Only downside will be the game, I'm expecting a doing tbh. I'm saying that but by kick off I'll be expecting a Rangers win 😂

Nothing to suggest we will get a doing. They have been completely off form aswell, and it’s continued today. This is about as good a time to play them as we will have 

McGregor

Lundstram Goldson Davies

Tav Davis Arfield McCann Barisic

Kent Morelos

The CM options are so weak but I do think we need to slip back into that 3 at the back without the ball.

I'd obviously prefer if Jack or Sands were available but it is what it is.

Unfort and despite a 4 nil win today against 10 men 2nd half.

We actually slowed it down even more. I dont exspect any points out this group tbh.

The turgid slow build up will see us picked off.

Just imagine we never had colak the predator 🙈

Gvb doesnt have the balls to have a go and despite his slightly better perfornances, if i watch barasic turn back the way again to pass the ball back when there is an attack optional then im going to find it difficult not to voice from the stands.

I can hope for 1 point on tuesday, jist feels disjointed still and miles away from last year in europe.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Morelos has to start before colak for this game, simply because he’ll do more off the ball. 

3 5 2, grow a set n suprise?

What have we to lose? 

Rather get a doing with having a go.

Goldson lundstrum davies

Tav   davies jack kamara barasic/ridvan

Morelos

Colak

Its going to be a very tough night, but if we can keep them quiet in the opening 15 minutes we can make a game of it, but every player will need to give a Dortmund level of performance.

Ryan Kent, the stage is yours sunshine, go and show the natives what you can do.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Nothing to suggest we will get a doing. They have been completely off form aswell, and it’s continued today. This is about as good a time to play them as we will have 

They've been up and down. Ups include beating Ajax.  We've not really been good at all for ages. Today much better but aided by an early red card.

If they turn up, and they likely will, their world class players are well capable of taking 4 or 5 plus off us. And that's another doing, as we've been subjected to by Ajax and the scum fairly recently.

Perfectly reasonable to say it may happen.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They've been up and down. Ups include beating Ajax.  We've not really been good at all for ages. Today much better but aided by an early red card.

If they turn up, and they likely will, their world class players are well capable of taking 4 or 5 plus off us. And that's another doing, as we've been subjected to by Ajax and the scum fairly recently.

Perfectly reasonable to say it may happen.

Sorry, don’t accept

They’re 9th in their league with another brutal result at home today, they also got pumped by Napoli in this group before their Ajax game 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Sorry, don’t accept

They’re 9th in their league with another brutal result at home today, they also got pumped by Napoli in this group before their Ajax game 

Who is the best team they've beaten this season?  Who is the best team we've beaten this season?

Who has world class players, who 100% doesn't have them?

I'm not saying they will give us a doing but it's nonsense given what we've shown this season to say there's nothing to suggest it'll happen.