*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's not even that he plays, it's as if the players are expected to go through him and they're baffled at what to do when he plays shite.

Just doesn't seem arsed which is no surprise since he will be picking his new team in 3 months. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It won’t be a pleasant watch. I’m expecting a really nervy 2-1 Rangers at best 

I'm on holiday and don't even know if I can be arsed wasting a couple of hours in the sun to watch us.

I've not felt like that since McCoist was manager.

13 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

No chance he would play this but we need to get Morelos and Colak playing together. 

Take pressure off an injury hit backline by being more aggressive in attack.

McGregor 

Tav King Davies Ridvan

Kamara Lundstram Arfield 

Tillman 

Morelos        Colak 

It’s absolutely what he’s got to do and hope we can get to the World Cup break still in touch. If we go into these away games and invite teams on to us we’ll drop points on a regular basis. 
 Best we can hope for is Roofe and Lowry available shortly and maybe Lawrence, Soutter and Goldson after the World Cup. Apparently Hagi is out longer. Jack and Helander are finished 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If we want change more demonstrations are going to need to happen. 

I agree that Wilson and Robertson need to go along with Gio who is equally clueless. Demonstrations won't do it fans will need to stop going sorry to say. Might happen as we have a poor manager, crap director of football, weak board and unbalanced squad of demotivated players.  Dont think we will trouble the trophy engravers this season.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If we want change more demonstrations are going to need to happen. 

All for protests but hope it's none of that tennis ball pish like the Dundee game last season. 

That fucked with our players more than the board that day. Horrible game. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm on holiday and don't even know if I can be arsed wasting a couple of hours in the sun to watch us.

I've not felt like that since McCoist was manager.

You did see us under Warburton, Caxinha and Murthy right? Don't even pretend it's as bad.

15 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You did see us under Warburton, Caxinha and Murthy right? Don't even pretend it's as bad.

Yes I did.

But never on holiday have I felt like not bothering to find a pub to watch us. Not sure what pretence there is in that.

I'm just hoping we go with the attitude that the best defence is a good offense and just go for them from the start. It's all understandably negative but if you look at it different then this could be the opportunity (through necessity) that King get much needed game time and develops into the promising defender we hope he can be. Still only a couple points behind if we win.

I'm trying to be optimistic and it's fucking hard but sometimes you need to hit rock bottom before things get better.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Must be a cracking holiday then. We were far worse under those. Enjoy.

Pretty daft post.

I'm not saying the football is worse under Gio. But I'm still paying off Seville, I've recently paid for Liverpool away plus the STs and 3 euro ties and I'm as fucked off with what I'm seeing as I have been in donkeys.

To the extent I'll possibly sack the game tomorrow.

Sorry if that's not staunch enough or you can't get your head round being scunnered enough to give the game in the boozer a miss.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm just hoping we go with the attitude that the best defence is a good offense and just go for them from the start. It's all understandably negative but if you look at it different then this could be the opportunity (through necessity) that King get much needed game time and develops into the promising defender we hope he can be. Still only a couple points behind if we win.

I'm trying to be optimistic and it's fucking hard but sometimes you need to hit rock bottom before things get better.

Love your optimism mate, I'm more pessimistic, no arguments, just win Rangers 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Pretty daft post.

I'm not saying the football is worse under Gio. But I'm still paying off Seville, I've recently paid for Liverpool away plus the STs and 3 euro ties and I'm as fucked off with what I'm seeing as I have been in donkeys.

To the extent I'll possibly sack the game tomorrow.

Sorry if that's not staunch enough or you can't get your head round being scunnered enough to give the game in the boozer a miss.

Staunch 🤣

Believe it or not what you eat don't make me shit. Couldn't give a fuck I'd you don't watch the game tomorrow. You do you.

My point was you saying you've never felt like this since McCoist which implies this is worse than Caxinha, Warberton, Murty etc.