*****Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

.Williamson.

46 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've decided to shake off my negatively today and just get half pished and anticipate an exciting game where we put on a good performance, in reality this feeling will probably last until that mob pump Hearts while I'm in the pub then after 20 minutes of Rangers and Livingston boring me to sleep I start thinking about what time to fuck off back to the pub again. 

At least you can drink mate. I'm off it currently due to stomach inflammation (Stress induced). Fucking devastated 😪.

Watching another borefest stone cold sober might end me.

All the hallmarks of dropping points, it’s felt like it’s been coming for a while.

Really hope we get the win but my optimism is at an all time low under GVB. We need to attack teams without slow, ponderous build up. We’ve done it once this season with Goldson basically a CM and it worked, hopefully the same kind of attacking intent today

35 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

All the hallmarks of dropping points, it’s felt like it’s been coming for a while.

Really hope we get the win but my optimism is at an all time low under GVB. We need to attack teams without slow, ponderous build up. We’ve done it once this season with Goldson basically a CM and it worked, hopefully the same kind of attacking intent today

No way a +3 win today 

12 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

1-1 Tynecastle 

IMO Hearts are the better team, they've had 2 good chances before their penalty goal, don't know why it went to VAR it was a stonewaller ..Celtc maybe should have had a penalty at the end of the half ,If it was us I would be going off my head if we didn’t get that, but it will be delightful if the tims drop,points as they will go into meltdown 

7 minutes ago, bobbyrussell said:

IMO Hearts are the better team, they've had 2 good chances before their penalty goal, don't know why it went to VAR it was a stonewaller ..Celtc maybe should have had a penalty at the end of the half ,If it was us I would be going off my head if we didn’t get that, but it will be delightful if the tims drop,points as they will go into meltdown 

Thr Hearts penalty just proved what we have suspected, the introduction of VAR will stop them getting "errors" made in their favour.