*****Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

.Williamson.

Just now, BlackpoolBear1952 said:

Can't believe his job may be on the line and we wait until the last 10 mins to go for it,why not from the instance their goal went in .,

Why not from the get-go as a fucking normal football manager playing against a team with a tenth of your budget would do? Fucking pathetic, boring tactics from a tentative coach that's been found out.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

I hate when this happens to Managers who were great players for us.

Feel bad the anger and resentment i'm getting.

Just please go or the Board grow some balls.

Don't let this bleed out, having mixed emotions when we score is something i never want to have again. 

That goal should not take away from the many woeful performances we've just had.  

Please, someone be the adult here ...

One of my favourite ever players.

I did want him as manager.

Cannot bear to see him manage us again.

It's impossible for any Rangers fan to still back Gio after this.  Horrible tactics, no passion on the touchline and players who clearly don't want to play for him.

Whoever replaces him needs to bring some youth, pace and creativity to the team.  We're currently a team full of old wary players who are obviously past their peak and in some cases were at their peak nearly a decade ago!

We're one trick ponies,ball out wide and cross,stick a couple of big defenders in there and we're f99ked.What happened to the days of us cutting defences open wi quick one touch football?

We showed some fight but to little too late.

As for the ref,I see they've opened another box of wa*kers.

Gio,your tactics are killing us.

Just now, Vision said:

Recycling balls out wide to be crossed constantly in to the box for 90mins, if that's you're tactics? Then he's got to go. 

Players aren't blameless either. 

Players are being told to play in this way a flip of what they were doing before. 

Man management really poor. Few players look shot of any confidence. One playing poorly continuly starting

We are the big dog we should be controlling games and pushing out tactics and will onto others. 

Scoring ans sitting back is for wee diddy teams man.

Just got done at our own game there. 

Lundstram, Borna, Tav and Colak the only ones who tried. Matondo should play his football in Scottish League 2, Sands should be sent back to the US and Gio should pack right now and go. 2nd season where CL spot is on a fuckin plate and an absolute dire football, no plan B, woeful tactics, playing some 38 years olds and no end product. 

Just now, demise said:

Lundstram, Borna, Tav and Colak the only ones who tried. Matondo should play his football in Scottish League 2, Sands should be sent back to the US and Gio should pack right now and go. 2nd season where CL spot is on a fuckin plate and an absolute dire football, no plan B, woeful tactics, playing some 38 years olds and no end product. 

Whoever signed Matondo should have his baws booted to the back of his head , never a football player.

2 minutes ago, Vision said:

Recycling balls out wide to be crossed constantly in to the box for 90mins, if that's you're tactics? Then he's got to go. 

Players aren't blameless either. 

The scary thing is he's a Dutch manager who was a technically brilliant player yet he can't seem to set a team up to do anything other than cross a ball aimlessly into the box!  Forget total football he can't even get them to play any football!

Just now, demise said:

Kent had a decent game as well.