*****Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

.Williamson.

9 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Don't get the dislike for Davis and Arfield. They're both getting on a bit but used wisely they can both be very useful. Sometimes. When used wisely.

Just they’re a symptom of our regression. Any well run, forward thinking club would have moved them on by now. Kind of reminds me of Scott Brown’s last seasons. Sure he was occasionally useful. But in reality he was closer to Aberdeen standard. 

We used to have a young, dynamic, fit midfield who could press. Now realistically only Lundstrum will be there next season of the quality we need. Arfield/Davis just taking the place of 2 potential young signings that we could have been building a core squad around for years to come. Would have rather seen us spending 1.5 million each on 2 younger players. 

I've decided to shake off my negatively today and just get half pished and anticipate an exciting game where we put on a good performance, in reality this feeling will probably last until that mob pump Hearts while I'm in the pub then after 20 minutes of Rangers and Livingston boring me to sleep I start thinking about what time to fuck off back to the pub again.