***** The Official Napoli v Rangers Champions League Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

I got mocked back before the first game on how good Napoli were this season. Not that I could care much about being mocked I have thick skin. Think they have proven that though. Another good win for them tonight.  In my personal opinion I don’t think Arfield and Davis should be anywhere near the starting 11. Need plenty of energy in midfield for the 90 minutes and players tracking runners all night and I don’t think either has it in them. Maybe go 5 3 2 as Roma were able to restrict the space Napoli had for long spells with it. If you go with the 4 at the back a midfielder is going to need to drop back and help double up on Kvara. 

4 minutes ago, hurricane_dj said:

I got mocked back before the first game on how good Napoli were this season. Not that I could care much about being mocked I have thick skin. Think they have proven that though. Another good win for them tonight.  In my personal opinion I don’t think Arfield and Davis should be anywhere near the starting 11. Need plenty of energy in midfield for the 90 minutes and players tracking runners all night and I don’t think either has it in them. Maybe go 5 3 2 as Roma were able to restrict the space Napoli had for long spells with it. If you go with the 4 at the back a midfielder is going to need to drop back and help double up on Kvara. 

Went on to your profile to see who had been slagging you.... you've been on the forum 9 years and only started posting regularly last month? 

fry-futurama.gif

1 minute ago, Craiggybear said:

Went on to your profile to see who had been slagging you.... you've been on the forum 9 years and only started posting regularly last month? 

fry-futurama.gif

Never even posted regularly last month. Don’t post much on anything Facebook, Reddit etc. 

2 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

He won't be getting sacked on the back of any CL game, regardless of the result.

I hope the guy turns it around, I really do. The end of last season (league apart) was just an incredible journey. If we can get back to that then it would be superb. However, another heavy defeat, CL or not, I think it could well be the end. It wouldn't just be the score in that game.....but the manner of the way we've played this season. We're a limp lettuce leaf!

12 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I hope the guy turns it around, I really do. The end of last season (league apart) was just an incredible journey. If we can get back to that then it would be superb. However, another heavy defeat, CL or not, I think it could well be the end. It wouldn't just be the score in that game.....but the manner of the way we've played this season. We're a limp lettuce leaf!

Bang on I can forgive when 100% has been shown but nowhere near that has been on ďisplay 

1 hour ago, hurricane_dj said:

OK tell Gio bud 

Pish to think after PSV it totally changes the outlook of the season ahead. Freshen up the squad and back in the Champions Lesgue. Fucking superb 

Reality ? Arfield, Macgregor and Davis still starting games, looking at one of the worst records in CL history and waiting to see how many Napoli fancy sticking past us on Wed night.