AGM Questions

VanVeenRangers

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ending with Scott Wright isn’t even close to being as bad as starting Davis and Arfield. Get to a Europa final, and the groups of the CL and that’s our midfield :lol: Ross Wilson should be chased for that alone 

Aye can take your pick tbh. Yet it’s “best in class” according to John Bennett 

It’s absolutely laughable where we were in May, then bringing in funds for Bassey and Aribo, qualify for the CL and now look at us right this minute.  Monumental fuck up of astronomical proportions and someone needs sacked for it, if not more than one. The business model was almost the way it should be, how we have invested money is criminal and a rebuild beckons with fuck all money now. 

2 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

It’s absolutely laughable where we were in May, then bringing in funds for Bassey and Aribo, qualify for the CL and now look at us right this minute.  Monumental fuck up of astronomical proportions and someone needs sacked for it, if not more than one. The business model was almost the way it should be, how we have invested money is criminal and a rebuild beckons with fuck all money now. 

Just imagine how fucked we would be if we didn’t sell them and didn’t qualify for the CL. Heads need to roll.

I’d like to know what their “player profile” actually is regarding identifying and signing players.
It seems to involve being injury prone, quite lazy, with an inability to do the basics and a willingness to give up at the first sign of adversity.

Then again.  What do I know.

34 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I’d like to know what their “player profile” actually is regarding identifying and signing players.
It seems to involve being injury prone, quite lazy, with an inability to do the basics and a willingness to give up at the first sign of adversity.

Filter: Belgian Pro League. Search. 

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

Add in ‘non Dutch’ as a pre requisite 

Would quite like to see total income and broken down, the funds from Patterson, Aribo & Bassey, Europa League run & Champions League qualification and where they went.

Also, is there any substance to it paying back soft loans and Park in-full so he can now sell the club? 

On 03/11/2022 at 02:35, CR3 said:

Would quite like to see total income and broken down, the funds from Patterson, Aribo & Bassey, Europa League run & Champions League qualification and where they went.

Also, is there any substance to it paying back soft loans and Park in-full so he can now sell the club? 

They aren’t all in these accounts though so we won’t